Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

The 2 I posted earlier didn't quite work out as I had hoped, but I had a nice treble up with Strongpoint, Rivaliste, and Bellvano! That pays for the weekend!

I also backed Fred Bojangles at Musselburgh, and the nap of the day Steviemac at Thurles, so apart from the shite posted on here it's been a good day :)

Often the way, what you post does shite and what you don't post wins. If we all stopped posting we'd be minted :lol:

I don't have a clue about horses, but VictorChandler have removed the Beat Viv thing and changed it to horses this week :( So I've just picked 3 random names on the list.

It's at www.beatvictor.com if anyone doesn't know about it & is interested.

Had a fantastic day at Newbury races, came home with just over £500 in my back pocket :D

Denman was fantastic, also had 2nd in that race :). The whole stadium erupted as it came home. I was lucky enough to get 4/1.

Also had £10 e/w @ 25/1 on Lough Derg :).

Had a 3 winners in total so can't complain. Would have been another £200 but wasn't to be as Scots Dragoon came 2nd @ 8/1

What a day!

Hearts fluke 3 points, and I backed Denman at 7/1 4 weeks ago, and also again at 4/1 this week so happy days!!

It could have been so much better had Rotheram not caved in against non league Luton and drew 2-2, that cost me a further £145!

Had a fantastic day at Newbury races, came home with just over £500 in my back pocket :D

Denman was fantastic, also had 2nd in that race :). The whole stadium erupted as it came home. I was lucky enough to get 4/1.

Also had £10 e/w @ 25/1 on Lough Derg :).

Had a 3 winners in total so can't complain. Would have been another £200 but wasn't to be as Scots Dragoon came 2nd @ 8/1

at

nice one,i ended up celebrating denmans win with some bad dancing in an 80s bar in kirkcaldy trying to buy champagne,i ended up having loads on it :ph34r:

Right guys two for today, one I have posted here recently and it appears that the word is out today :( The early price has more than halved but 3/1 is still decent I suppose. VANADIUM in the 5.45 Kempton will go very close today.

The other is KNOW NO FEAR in the 5.15 at the same course. An each way bet is advised at around the 28/1 mark at the moment.

Good luck and take as you like.