Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Anyone thinking of going to Musselburgh on Sunday for the Cheltenham John Smiths trials day, then get yourself a daily record.

There is a voucher on one of the back few pages, which gains you free entry, instead of paying £20

Douyoulikefish, I know this wont be of use to you seeing as you have a season ticket :P Will you be heading along? Think I will be but not 100% sure yet. Not to mention it also has to beat the weather as well.

Anyone thinking of going to Musselburgh on Sunday for the Cheltenham John Smiths trials day, then get yourself a daily record.

There is a voucher on one of the back few pages, which gains you free entry, instead of paying £20

Douyoulikefish, I know this wont be of use to you seeing as you have a season ticket :P Will you be heading along? Think I will be but not 100% sure yet. Not to mention it also has to beat the weather as well.

i shall be there :)

Lucky 15

5.10 Meydan Summit Surge 5/2

5.45 Meydan Indiana Gal 12/1

6.20 Meydan Dunelight 10/1

6.55 Meydan Atila Sher Danon 16/1

Accumulator

5.05 Wolverhampton Grey Command 11/10

5.35 Wolverhampton Thundering Home 5/4

6.05 Wolverhampton Ahlawy 7/4

Two tips from a normally good source

Erinjay 6.35 Wol

Divine Force 7.35 Wolv

I have put them in a patent with Figaro Flyer 7.05 which is my fancy not a tip

1.30. Hard to split the front three with Backstage already with the form in the book and the one to beat. I think Candy Creek is still open to massive improvement and this mare gets decent weight allowance. Double penalty pay stop Alvarado.

2.00 I think Lord Ragnar is head and shoulders above this poor bunch.Ladies Best doesnt want to know at the business end of the race. Trip a doubt for mad puller Zafranagar and stable badly out of form. Harry the Hawk is very well weighed but has 156 day absence to overcome but could rate the main danger if he settles early. Quick Will should run ok.

2.30 Carlito Brigante was very impressive last time and looks like he will take all the beating tomorrow. Ultimate again travelled well last time and lost a shoe which makes his run look even better. This course should suit Ultimate and this could be a good race between the two. Ascendant may get taken off his feet and was very novicey with his jumping.

3.00 Door Boy's form usually starts to tail off about now, The Polomoche has won both chase starts but beat nothing. Dar Es Salaam and Double Vodka not good enough. I am going to take a chance with Fiendish Flame and he could make all. Impressive on his chase debut at Carlisle if he gets into a stride early around here he may take some catching. The Polomoche holds Working title on hurdle form and fell last time.

3.30 For me a cracking race to look forward to. I am going for a nap with Marchant ' D-Argent and having a bit on Palomar and Along the Nile at decent prices. Marchant travelled well last time and looked the winner until fitness told. Looks very well handicapped. Handicapper has given Palomar a chance and ran well at Kempton last time. Along the Nile should of won this prize last year and this has been his traget for some time. Red Moloney is a fleunt mover and may strugglewith the ground.

4.00 Striking Article is my lay of the day as he jumps way to the left and this course will be against him. Albanov put up a good show at Kelso and is the one to beat.

4.30 Robbie was my pick of the paddock on his debut and almost landed my wager at 14/1. He ran green but finished his race strongly. He will benefit from running over a longer distance once he goes hurdling but with a run under his belt he could win tomorrow.

1.30. Hard to split the front three with Backstage already with the form in the book and the one to beat. I think Candy Creek is still open to massive improvement and this mare gets decent weight allowance. Double penalty pay stop Alvarado.

2.00 I think Lord Ragnar is head and shoulders above this poor bunch.Ladies Best doesnt want to know at the business end of the race. Trip a doubt for mad puller Zafranagar and stable badly out of form. Harry the Hawk is very well weighed but has 156 day absence to overcome but could rate the main danger if he settles early. Quick Will should run ok.

2.30 Carlito Brigante was very impressive last time and looks like he will take all the beating tomorrow. Ultimate again travelled well last time and lost a shoe which makes his run look even better. This course should suit Ultimate and this could be a good race between the two. Ascendant may get taken off his feet and was very novicey with his jumping.

3.00 Door Boy's form usually starts to tail off about now, The Polomoche has won both chase starts but beat nothing. Dar Es Salaam and Double Vodka not good enough. I am going to take a chance with Fiendish Flame and he could make all. Impressive on his chase debut at Carlisle if he gets into a stride early around here he may take some catching. The Polomoche holds Working title on hurdle form and fell last time.

3.30 For me a cracking race to look forward to. I am going for a nap with Marchant ' D-Argent and having a bit on Palomar and Along the Nile at decent prices. Marchant travelled well last time and looked the winner until fitness told. Looks very well handicapped. Handicapper has given Palomar a chance and ran well at Kempton last time. Along the Nile should of won this prize last year and this has been his traget for some time. Red Moloney is a fleunt mover and may strugglewith the ground.

4.00 Striking Article is my lay of the day as he jumps way to the left and this course will be against him. Albanov put up a good show at Kelso and is the one to beat.

4.30 Robbie was my pick of the paddock on his debut and almost landed my wager at 14/1. He ran green but finished his race strongly. He will benefit from running over a longer distance once he goes hurdling but with a run under his belt he could win tomorrow.

cracking stuff,heres my e/w accy for muss today

1 Candy Creek

2 Lord Ragnar

3 Carlito Brigante

4 Door Boy

5 Grandad Bill

6 Striking Article

7 Owen Glendower

Good luck to all those at Musselburgh today

e/w singles, e/w doubles, e/w accumulator = retirement

2.20 Fontwell Honourable Dreamer 66/1

2.00 Musselburgh Well Disguised 12/1