Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I find it a lot harder to acces p & b these days, the pc I have access to on my press has NT!!!!! So when I try and use the internet at work half the pages don't load, really is a dinosaur pc. Where i live my internet connection at present is shite. So not just on here, but my posts on p&b have dropped 10 fold.

One fairly big bet for me today is

4.50 Market Rasen Keltic Lord 6/1

My lucky 15 being

4.50 Market Rasen Keltic Lord 6/1

3.20 Newbury Forty Proof 6/1

3.50 Newbury Malice Or Mischief 10/1

4.30 Newbury Gallic Star 9/2

and

2.00 Market Rasen Hoar Frost 7/2

2.30 Market Rasen Natures Way 8/1

3.40 Market Rasen Space Telescope 3/1

4.15 Market Rasen Yellow Flag 2/1

My lucky 15 being

2.00 Market Rasen Hoar Frost 7/2

2.30 Market Rasen Natures Way 8/1

3.40 Market Rasen Space Telescope 3/1

4.15 Market Rasen Yellow Flag 2/1

I normally don't bother with Horses but I've decided to have a punt. I've gone for the same as a lucky 15

Wish you never mate, McCoy having a stinker so far :(

Yeah, hasn't been good, has it?

I had an OK result with Acclaimed e/w in the Galway 2.50, but apart from that, there hasn't been much to shout about.

Stuck a couple quid on this Keltic Lord horsey, his price is drifting, I get the impression it is going to do shite.

Well, you are £48 better off then me :lol:. Price came right back in before the race but to no avail as it finished 4th :(

I've been invited to a birthday party at Ayr Races on Saturday. All food and drink is free so I'm thinking of betting the amount that I'd normally spend on booze.

However I know nothing about betting on horses so am looking for any tips.

The full race card can be found here.

I was was also wondering how easy it would be for me to open lots of accounts with bookies to use the free first bets on each of the races.

I've been invited to a birthday party at Ayr Races on Saturday. All food and drink is free so I'm thinking of betting the amount that I'd normally spend on booze.

However I know nothing about betting on horses so am looking for any tips.

The full race card can be found here.

I was was also wondering how easy it would be for me to open lots of accounts with bookies to use the free first bets on each of the races.

RE: Betting a/c's. If you are at Ayr you may as well just use betting stalls there, sure there will be plenty on offer.

Genereally to get a 'free' bet with most the betting firms you need to orignally do a bet to that value. So if you say open an a/c today, to get your free bet for saturday you will need ot make your first bet 20 pounds. You will then be able to have a free bet of the same value.

My tip is, don't go for anyone else tips.

If you claim to know nothing about betting, obviously if a race is paying 1/4 of the odds don't bet e/w on anything shorter then 4/1, if 1/5 odds then 5/1.

Just relax, have a good day, get several beers down you and only spend what you can afford to lose.

Just won £136 on another one of my tips, Wijikura at 5/1.

got a few quid on Rookery Rebel and Captain Sully for the 6:15 just about to start. Up about £110 today, brilliant stuff biggrin.gif

What with all this money you are winning, it sure would be nice to hear about one of your tips before the race is run.

Strange amount to put on a horse as well, £27.20. :rolleyes:

What with all this money you are winning, it sure would be nice to hear about one of your tips before the race is run.

Strange amount to put on a horse as well, £27.20. rolleyes.gif

All I had left in my balance, Just got the tip shortly before, would feel gutted to post one up and have some posters lose money, I hate jinxing things biggrin.gif

Always end up putting strange amounts on just with whatever is left in my account at the time, after I withdrew some cash after the race and put a couple more bets on it left me with £18.80 which I put on my football treble which I mentioned in another thread here.

wiji.png

All I had left in my balance, Just got the tip shortly before, would feel gutted to post one up and have some posters lose money, I hate jinxing things biggrin.gif

Always end up putting strange amounts on just with whatever is left in my account at the time, after I withdrew some cash after the race and put a couple more bets on it left me with £18.80 which I put on my football treble which I mentioned in another thread here.

wiji.png

Fair enough. Congratulations. I doubt anyone would blame you for putting a losing horse up though, it's been known to happen before.

Last race of the day I'll put a wee wager on is ROSCOMMON 7:55 BEGINNERS CHASE 2m 5f

"The Tartan Army" at 10/1 (was at 7/1) stuck a bit on this, not a dead cert, but I'm hopeful for a return.

Edit: I don't fucking belive it.... The Tartan Army goes mental and starts running about all over the place and gets DQ'd from the race before it's begun.

This is the reason I don't post tips laugh.gif Jinxed I tells ya!

Edited by Kris Boyd

For my fellow Very Well Red backers today, do not back him today. Racing at a level he has not won at before. Should be getting some strong info over a certain horse tonight. If it is good news, I will post.