Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Whats the latest price you can find on Sweet Mind? I am not too bothered about the drift as for a race like this money tends to follow money to give a false favourite.

For example the owner (syndicate) may stick £2k (maybe 100 owners doing £20 each!)down on Red Tarn. Someone will notice this money go down and assume someone is in the know and it is a good thing, so they in turm stick £500 on. and this snowballs into a big gamble on a horse that really is not a good thing.

I think basically, what I'm saying is that following the money is not always a good thing to do. In fact, the drifters now represent a much better bet than they did originally!

Thats what I am hoping for anyway!

Whats the latest price you can find on Sweet Mind? I am not too bothered about the drift as for a race like this money tends to follow money to give a false favourite.

For example the owner (syndicate) may stick £2k (maybe 100 owners doing £20 each!)down on Red Tarn. Someone will notice this money go down and assume someone is in the know and it is a good thing, so they in turm stick £500 on. and this snowballs into a big gamble on a horse that really is not a good thing.

I think basically, what I'm saying is that following the money is not always a good thing to do. In fact, the drifters now represent a much better bet than they did originally!

Thats what I am hoping for anyway!

Coral 5/1

Hills 6/1

Betfred 7/1

Viscountess is the one now being backed.

Regarding your point re owners,you are quite correct. We backed a horse about 2 months ago that couldn't loose on wet ground according to the onwer/trainer.He had £20k on the nose.The rest is history :(

Right Sweet Mind has drifted out to 10's. I have already had a £20 win bet on this at SP but am now going to cover myself with a further £10 e/w at 10/1.

I am not being any less sure that this will win but this is just a more sensible option in case it does come home second or third.

Of course if it comes in 4th Ill cry.

Edited by Haitch

Holy crap mine has drifted right out to 16/1... obviously something wroung with it but I have to have another £5e/w at those prices... that £50 I have on this nag now :( Not what I wanted....

Well done cabbage you sweaty animal lover you

I suppose chucking more money at a horse is never a good idea :(

Drifting out from 5 to 16 is always a problem. Grrrrr.

I probably shouldnt but I am trying to recoup my losses by backing Kasumi (3.40 muss) for £25 at evens in order to get my money back.

I probably shouldnt but I am trying to recoup my losses by backing Kasumi (3.40 muss) for £25 at evens in order to get my money back.

Ouch.Good luck :)

Noticed your Cha Cha Cha came 2nd in that race, 9/2. Should have had a Forecast on it

Just lost with Nevada bay :(