Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Already was on April Fool at 16/1 E/W

:D

Been a bad day on the horses. Hope P&B poker brings more joy later. All be it, I will probably get bored and go all in when I shouldn't :lol:

<_<:angry:

5.10 Digital to win 5/1

5.20 Rocking Rod E/W 33/1

Going for an each way lucky 15 on the first 4 races at carlisle today, just for a bit of interest.

2.15 Northumberland 5/1

2.45 Kirkby's Treasure 10/1

3.15 Cheers for Thea 7/1

3.45 Complete Frontline 15/2

Did it with Stan James so best prices also apply.

Edited by Silvio

Got quite a bit of info today from a strong source of mine.

Thirsk

GOOD TO SOFT (Soft in places) (Dry initially but largely cloudy with light rain developing; gentle south-easterly winds)

Stalls: Straight course - Stands' side; Round course – Inside

Our best bet today comes in the form of Peter Chapple-Hyam’s KAROUSH. The Gone West colt ran in a very hot race on debut chasing home group performer Aqlaam and impressive Goodwood maiden winner Round The Cape. The Gone West colt had previously been impressing at home and ran a pleasing race. Chapple-Hyam’s 3yos are always ones to catch on their second day at school and Karoush looked a classy prospect cantering all over useful handicapper Don’t Panic on Friday morning. I don’t think this horse will have the bookies ducking for cover today as he is likely to be a shortish price but there are few better 4/5 shots than this and in my opinion he is a penalty kick, lets just hope John Terry doesn’t take it. At long odds don’t be surprised to see Mighty Alfred place. He has been showing signs of encouragement at home and is better than a 25/1 shot.

Windsor

GOOD TO SOFT (Good in places; GoingStick 7.2) (Cloudy with showers for a while, possibly heavy and thundery; gentle easterly winds)

Stalls: Inside (Straight course divided between 6f & 3 1/2f; Racing stand's side)

Prolific lived up to his name on debut spread eagling a smart maiden field, but there was plenty of inexperienced types in behind and its hard to know just what was in behind him that day. Danehill Destiny however looked impressive in her maiden at Newmarket and won as she liked beating subsequent winners. She has looked top gear on the gallops since and bounded clear of some fair sorts recently. Having bypassed the Hilary Needler the Danehill Dancer filly can book her place in the Queen Mary here this evening.

I don’t like this race at all but I have been told Barry Hills rates Porthole up near the best of his colts and that he has wintered very well. The maiden he was 3rd in on debut worked out very well in the end and with his reported improvement also boding well, he should have too much in hand of what looked average newcomers from the Newmarket area.

Leicester

GOOD (Good to soft in places; GoingStick 7.3) (Mostly cloudy with showery rain, mostly in the afternoon; light easterly winds)

Stalls: 6f & 7f - Far side; Round course – Inside

Just feel Excape can round up the sequence of three here. I've had big bets on this the last twice and the ground shouldn't bother him here. At 15/2 he is massively overpriced and this trip has seen a marked improvement. He looks good each way for me.

All the best, take as you like.

Leicester

14:00 Special Cuvee 16/1

14:30 Avertitop 11/8

15:00 Donna Alba 12/1

15:30 Silca Chiave 3/1

16:00 Penny Island 11/2

16:30 Meethaaq 6/4

17:00 Dance The Star 12/1

17:30 Oh So Saucy 6/1

Carlisle

14:15 South Central 10/1

14:45 Bobsk 7/2

15:15 Portrush Storm 11/2

15:45 Rio Sabotini 16/1

16:15 Big Slick 3/1

16:45 Paraguay 6/1

Just feel Excape can round up the sequence of three here. I've had big bets on this the last twice and the ground shouldn't bother him here. At 15/2 he is massively overpriced and this trip has seen a marked improvement. He looks good each way for me.

Cant find this one mate.

He had written the wrong time on the info, its the 3pm at Leicester for EXCAPE guys, sorry about that.

Had another word for one in Ireland, not so sure about this source but we'll see.

2.40 Naas Red and White

Can pass on word on this one. Rogers thought this was a really smart prospect first time out, but it dissappointed. Got it handicapped anyways, and it sluiced up the last day. Can go in again today at a decent price.

This 15:00 should be interesting then. Excape and Dona Alba both at 12/1... maybe a cheeky reverse forescast as well!?

Excape into 9's now...!

Edited by Haitch