Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

That's what happens when you put on £5 though :blink: Returned your stake + 40% of your stake, not too bad really considering the way the race went.

How is £2 back from an outlay of £10 40%??

It's 20% where I come from...

In other words a 1/5 shot.

Edited by Haitch

My two tips for tomorrow are:

Tax Free 3.40 @ Naas

Tough Love 6.45 @ Thirsk

I've backed them now whilst they're at a good price.

Well played. Was heavily backed so hope you got the 2's on offer earlier. SP was a miserly 5/4. (Tax free that is)

Edited by Haitch

My two tips for tomorrow are:

Tax Free 3.40 @ Naas

Tough Love 6.45 @ Thirsk

I've backed them now whilst they're at a good price.

Tax Free won as favourite at starting price of 5-4.

Tough Love is a non-runner so I'm going for Inside Story instead. 6-45 @ Thirsk, £5 on him at 10/1

Got quite a bit of info today from a strong source of mine.

Prolific lived up to his name on debut spread eagling a smart maiden field, but there was plenty of inexperienced types in behind and its hard to know just what was in behind him that day. Danehill Destiny however looked impressive in her maiden at Newmarket and won as she liked beating subsequent winners. She has looked top gear on the gallops since and bounded clear of some fair sorts recently. Having bypassed the Hilary Needler the Danehill Dancer filly can book her place in the Queen Mary here this evening.

Just feel Excape can round up the sequence of three here. I've had big bets on this the last twice and the ground shouldn't bother him here. At 15/2 he is massively overpriced and this trip has seen a marked improvement. He looks good each way for me.

DANEHILL DESTINY puts up a nice performance to turn the odds on favourite over at 6/4 and EXCAPE ran a nice race at an sp of 9/1. ;)

Got quite a bit of info today from a strong source of mine.

Thirsk

GOOD TO SOFT (Soft in places) (Dry initially but largely cloudy with light rain developing; gentle south-easterly winds)

Stalls: Straight course - Stands' side; Round course – Inside

Our best bet today comes in the form of Peter Chapple-Hyam’s KAROUSH. The Gone West colt ran in a very hot race on debut chasing home group performer Aqlaam and impressive Goodwood maiden winner Round The Cape. The Gone West colt had previously been impressing at home and ran a pleasing race. Chapple-Hyam’s 3yos are always ones to catch on their second day at school and Karoush looked a classy prospect cantering all over useful handicapper Don’t Panic on Friday morning. I don’t think this horse will have the bookies ducking for cover today as he is likely to be a shortish price but there are few better 4/5 shots than this and in my opinion he is a penalty kick, lets just hope John Terry doesn’t take it. At long odds don’t be surprised to see Mighty Alfred place. He has been showing signs of encouragement at home and is better than a 25/1 shot.

Absolutely smashed into 4/11 from 4/5 this morning. Could only muster 2nd :(

Windsor

GOOD TO SOFT (Good in places; GoingStick 7.2) (Cloudy with showers for a while, possibly heavy and thundery; gentle easterly winds)

Stalls: Inside (Straight course divided between 6f & 3 1/2f; Racing stand's side)

Prolific lived up to his name on debut spread eagling a smart maiden field, but there was plenty of inexperienced types in behind and its hard to know just what was in behind him that day. Danehill Destiny however looked impressive in her maiden at Newmarket and won as she liked beating subsequent winners. She has looked top gear on the gallops since and bounded clear of some fair sorts recently. Having bypassed the Hilary Needler the Danehill Dancer filly can book her place in the Queen Mary here this evening.

WON 6/4

I don’t like this race at all but I have been told Barry Hills rates Porthole up near the best of his colts and that he has wintered very well. The maiden he was 3rd in on debut worked out very well in the end and with his reported improvement also boding well, he should have too much in hand of what looked average newcomers from the Newmarket area.

WON 6/4

Leicester

GOOD (Good to soft in places; GoingStick 7.3) (Mostly cloudy with showery rain, mostly in the afternoon; light easterly winds)

Stalls: 6f & 7f - Far side; Round course – Inside

Just feel Excape can round up the sequence of three here. I've had big bets on this the last twice and the ground shouldn't bother him here. At 15/2 he is massively overpriced and this trip has seen a marked improvement. He looks good each way for me.

3RD 9/1

All the best, take as you like.

Not the best prices but the info was pretty good today.

Well done all other winners. B)

8.00 Balthazaar's Gift 9/4

Well thank f**k for that. Put far too much on that horse and have been regretting it all night until i just got in and checked the results. Nice wee bonus that the odds drifted to 10/3 :D Delighted with that win.

Well thank f**k for that. Put far too much on that horse and have been regretting it all night until i just got in and checked the results. Nice wee bonus that the odds drifted to 10/3 :D Delighted with that win.

Well done mate. That was 'Barry's Bismarck' as well, still romped home for you B)

Got a cast iron cert tomorrow, I will reveal between 12pm and 1pm. :ph34r:

Leicester

14:00 Special Cuvee 25/1 5th :(

14:30 Avertitop 15/8 3rd :(

15:00 Donna Alba 11/1 1st :D

15:30 Silca Chiave 11/2 4th :(

16:00 Penny Island 11/4 4th :(

16:30 Meethaaq 8/15 1st :D

17:00 Dance The Star 28/1 12th :angry:

17:30 Oh So Saucy 4/1 1st :D

Carlisle

14:15 South Central 11/1 1st :D

14:45 Bobsk 7/2 3rd :(

15:15 Portrush Storm 10/3 1st :D

15:45 Rio Sabotini 12/1 13th :(

16:15 Big Slick 5/1 5th :(

16:45 Paraguay 4/1 5th :(

Very good day by all accounts. Five winners from the 14 runners. All (except Dance the Star) gave me a good run and I came away with +£25.86 from level £1 win only stakes.

Going again today to see if I can remain in profit.

Good luck all with your bets today!

Tuesday 3rd June selections:

Ripon

14:30 - Gems Star (10/1)

15:00 - Smoothly Does It (13/2)

NB 15:30 - High Curragh (11/4)

16:00 - Stock Market (3/1)

16:30 - Hawk Island (5/2)

17:00 - Pee Jay's Dream (4/1)

Southwell

NAP 14:15 - BA Globetrotter (2/1)

14:45 - Elusive Warrior (10/1)