Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

One bet tonight, and is a horse Ive been waiting to come out for a while. Its called KENSINGTON OVAL and is from the Stoute yard. Im sure Ive mentioned it previously in this thread as one I had been told to keep my eye out for. Goes tonight in the 8.25 Sandown.

Take as you like.

Two sensible bets only :lol:

two £2 e/w and a £1 e/w double on, Total £10 - Disciplined today

7.20 Sandown

Eastern Hills 10/1 WON 11/1

4.10 Hamilton

Saturday Boy 10/1 3rd

Typical, I do small bets, 1 winner at 11/1 and a place at 10's. Happy with that, a win a place and a e/w double

Returned a massive £48.60 :lol::( £38 profit, Technically £30 as about to invest the other £8. Also spent £10 on Germany winning Euro 2008

My faith restored

Edited by DJP

2 wins and a double

7:40 Paradise Bay @ 11/8 2nd, Back to normal :lol:

7:50 Full Victory @ 9/2 loser

Easy come, easy go

The horse I was going to bet on Cactus king got placed at 16/1 :(

Edited by DJP

One bet tonight, and is a horse Ive been waiting to come out for a while. Its called KENSINGTON OVAL and is from the Stoute yard. Im sure Ive mentioned it previously in this thread as one I had been told to keep my eye out for. Goes tonight in the 8.25 Sandown.

Take as you like.

Sandown 8.25 Full Result

1st 5 Kensington Oval 7-2

2nd 3 Eqbaal 4-5 F

3rd 7 King Olav (UAE) 16-1

Winning Trainer Sir Michael Stoute

Winning Jockey R L Moore

Runners 10 ran

Fucking bang. :D

:lol: Kept enough to leave me in profit for the day...just

Glad to hear it.Only had one bet on the nags this week and none since i said i was going to concentrate on the Euro's.

It starts tomorrow and i have an appnt with the bank manager this afternoon. :lol:

Glad to hear it.Only had one bet on the nags this week and none since i said i was going to concentrate on the Euro's.

It starts tomorrow and i have an appnt with the bank manager this afternoon. :lol:

I am doing a predicition league at work, copied the format off here. Tempted just to bet £1 on every score I have predicted, See if I get any return from it. If it goes wrong, Could end up costly.

Good luck with the bank manager. Hopefully he doesn't suggest a reduction in gambling :lol:

Edited by DJP

I am doing a predicition league at work, copied the format off here. Tempted just to bet £1 on every score I have predicted, See if I get any return from it. If it goes wrong, Could end up costly.

Good luck with the bank manager. Hopefully he doesn't suggest a reduction in gambling :lol:

I tell you a good bet DJP,i used to do it years ago.Perm all scores for 3 games

eg Croatia V Austria 1-0,2-0,2-1

Czech v Swiss 1-0,2-0,2-1

Portugal v Turkey 1-,2-0,2-1

say 20p perm on every possible result.As these are the most common scores in Championships and on teams you fancy winning,you have 3 chances of getting the right score.

If you have a 20p bet on say 3 8/1 chances in a treble you get a nice lift for a relatively small stake.

I done well yesterday B) Not a single horse

Not today though :P one last fling before the Euro's

To Win:

Epsom 1.40 Young Pretender 11/2

Epsom 4.05 Clowance 10/1

Doncaster 6.35 Papa's Princess 10/1

Bath 8.00 Sunny Peace 5/2

E/W

Epsom 3.25 Multidimensional 33/1

Epsom 4.05 Miracle Seeker 50/1