Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Cheers for the link - still a content unavailable message though. Alsmost certain it'll be the internet police at the work stopping it from working.

Gutted to be missing out on Claire obviously...... :lol:

The big Ballydoyle stitch up there. Does anyone else think that having 6 horses in the same race is an absolute farce?

I think that last race is borderline cheating tbh.

I know where you are coming from Cabbs - but Youmzain simply didn't get there, as I pointed out - I feel it was the class horse, but the winner is an Irish Derby winner.

I know where you are coming from Cabbs - but Youmzain simply didn't get there, as I pointed out - I feel it was the class horse, but the winner is an Irish Derby winner.

Nah what I was meaning was what they did to Getaway. They ran the race deliberately setting out to stop it getting a run. They have steward's enquiries for less, but this is described as 'tactics'. Very strange.

Nah what I was meaning was what they did to Getaway. They ran the race deliberately setting out to stop it getting a run. They have steward's enquiries for less, but this is described as 'tactics'. Very strange.

Having not seen the race can't comment on this incident yet but do they not have previous with that kind of behaviour?

Having not seen the race can't comment on this incident yet but do they not have previous with that kind of behaviour?

Aye they seem to do this alot, they enter 3/4 horses in the same race as either pace setters that are just out to set a blistering pace (which is fine by me) but this today was out of order for me. Why have they got 6 horses in the Oaks ffs :rolleyes:

:o Oh dear- I fear my post has been misinterpreted.

She really does not float my boat in any way shape or form.

I was agreeing with you,I know exactly what you meant.No one in their right mind could find her attractive,maybe after 10 pints. :huh:

Maybe not :lol:

Aye they seem to do this alot, they enter 3/4 horses in the same race as either pace setters that are just out to set a blistering pace (which is fine by me) but this today was out of order for me. Why have they got 6 horses in the Oaks ffs :rolleyes:

They had about 3 in the Arc last year too - soldier of Fortune & the winner Dylan Thomas & another one. - DT won it <_<

And not one of them rated as an "outstanding" chance.

Worryingly they also have 5 in the Derby..

I was agreeing with you,I know exactly what you meant.No one in their right mind could find her attractive,maybe after 10 pints. :huh:

Maybe not :lol:

Phew!

good luck with the shouts on this race lads.