Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

3:25 Yamall 9/2

Went to bet on a tricast on the 3 favs but race started, hope that does not come in.

Get in!!! Winner!!! Smallest bet of the year though :(. But covers my betting for the day :). Tri-cast would have not come in.

Missed out on placepots at both meetings today by 1 leg each. The offending horses were My Gaucho in the 5.10 at Thirsk and Himalya (who was 4th!!!!!!) in the 4.20 at Ascot. Every single other horse I picked was placed. Absolutely gutted.

Lucky 31. All fav's

7.15 Newton Abbot

Cavallini 2ND :(

9.00 Yarmouth

Filligree DJP Banker of the day :ph34r:

8.45 Newton Abbot

Armoury House

8.30 Yarmouth

Coach And Four

8.00 Yarmouth

Hasty Retreat LOSER

Edited by DJP

What are peoples thoughts on Duke of Marmalade today? I made the mistake of doubling up Henrythenavigator yesterday when it should've really been a big single. Thinking big single on this horse today.

What are peoples thoughts on Duke of Marmalade today? I made the mistake of doubling up Henrythenavigator yesterday when it should've really been a big single. Thinking big single on this horse today.

Well done cityfan,thought Ascot had been cancelled with the lack of posters.

I'm with you on this,if i had spare cash i would be going with a big single. Going to Ayr Friday so if there was a freak result it would be a £1 each way at the weekend so have to leave unfortunately.

Then again it would give me more cash to play with.

Why did you have to post? :lol:

Jesus, my computer is being an absolute twat and playing up all day, seems to be working now after a bit of fiddling. Fiddling never fails lads :lol:

Anyway, 2 horses I am very keen on today are PHOENIX TOWER (3.45) and DANEHILL DESTINY (4.55). The latter is a horse I was given on debut and has gone on to win again. A very highly regarded animal who hopefully can do the business for us today.

Jesus, my computer is being an absolute twat and playing up all day, seems to be working now after a bit of fiddling. Fiddling never fails lads :lol:

Anyway, 2 horses I am very keen on today are PHOENIX TOWER (3.45) and DANEHILL DESTINY (4.55). The latter is a horse I was given on debut and has gone on to win again. A very highly regarded animal who hopefully can do the business for us today.

:lol:

Cheers cabbage,if Marmalade does the business i might have a dabble on these. :D

:lol:

Cheers cabbage,if Marmalade does the business i might have a dabble on these. :D

Phoenix Tower is in the same race as Marmalade. Which would suggest Cabbage doesn't think it's worth backing.

Im nervous now.

Phoenix Tower is in the same race as Marmalade. Which would suggest Cabbage doesn't think it's worth backing.

Im nervous now.

If it makes you feel any better,Betfred is cutting Marmalade now 5/4 and not much movement elsewhere. A few of the paper guys have this as their nap,i'm still confident.

Anyway,DJp's backed Phoenix Tower :lol: so I'm still confident

If it makes you feel any better,Betfred is cutting Marmalade now 5/4 and not much movement elsewhere. A few of the paper guys have this as their nap,i'm still confident.

Anyway,DJp's backed Phoenix Tower :lol: so I'm still confident

LOL, No I haven't :lol: