English Media Excuse

Rob

What will be the English Media's Excuse for them getting gubbed?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think mainly it will be because we werent good enough, but you lot will search deep for someone giving one opinion on what could have improved our chances. You will be digging deep looking for small things instead of most of them media just actually saying, we werent good enough overall, like usual. Obviously, other things will be debated, just like it is when any team gets knocked out a competition.

Our excuses are valid though :P To be honest I don't remember too many excuses after our last competitive defeat other than we're shit, which is more like a fact than an excuse anyway.

I think it could be a mixture of them all! I would love it if they got knocked out on penalties too, especially if Beckham missed the deciding one. :D B)

Seriously, England could sort this whole hatred thing out by letting Barry Davies do the games instead of Motson...  ;)

As much as I hate them, I'd rather listen to Rob McLean and Sandy Clark than listen to any English commentator. During the Portugal vs. Greece game, we'll no doubt hear about how Figo plays for David Beckham's Real Madrid and that Pauleta once spent a weekend in Blackpool.

Archived