Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

Here's another one : Folk that when turning right dont move over to the right hand side of the lane to the centre line, but sit there plum in the middle making sure that anyone else wanting to go straight ahead cant pass them on the left while they wait for a gap to make their turn.

Not only that, they are usually the clueless oblivious overly hesitant type that wait for ever and a day to make their move. I wouldnt encourage folk to make risky turns but these folk (like two this morning :angry: ) just take the biscuit. There would be no point in beeping at them as they wouldnt have a clue why you were doing it.

3 sets of roadworks and these muppets get GC's week off to a great start. I'm 36 and a grumpy!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1st & 2nd years. Sit down the front of the bus like you are supposed to, and not 3/4's of the way up it, you annoying cunts! :angry:

You could have complained about the noise they made, or that tinny "music" they blast out their phones...but no, you deride where they sit! :P

P_Plates.jpg

What is the point of these ? If you feel the need to warn other drivers of your presence then fucking stick to the bus :angry:

I remember absolutely berating one of these drivers for being so hesitant once, going "What the f**k's the point in those stupit P plates, we can all see you're a shit driver anyway!! What kind off sad pathetic c**t would use those anyway?!"

Then I pulled up to drop off one of my passengers (who had been strangely quiet the rest of the way home) and there was her car, massive 'P' plates sitting proudly in the driveway!! :lol: Cringeworthy moment.

Just read this entire thread.

KWALITY!!

I'll just add anybody who rides a wee petrol scooter and or motorbike along my street at about 20MPH but 7,000 revs.

Stinger required!!

Also every other Saturday, when I go to buy my train ticket heading to the Rock, the guy in the ticket office has just tallied his money as he's finishing his shift. I've then got to explain this to the on-board ticket person, as he refuses to sell me a Family Fun Day ticket that should be bought at the ticket office at manned stations.

GRRRRR!

Oh and the M8 eastbound needs cones between Charing Cross and the Cathedral to stop folk tanking down to the Cathedral off ramp before rejoining the 'fast' lane.

10 pages and nobody has mentioned having lights under cars yet?

Travesty.

See Post No. 4

P_Plates.jpg

What is the point of these ? If you feel the need to warn other drivers of your presence then fucking stick to the bus :angry:

It takes a good few months of solid driving after you've passed your test to approach a level of consistency behind the wheel. The P-plates denote that a driver is still learning the trade.....I don't really have a problem with them. We've all been there after all.

If you're going to drive by yorself you have to be confident and assertive - there is absolutely no reason why other drivers make allowances for people making stupid mistakes just because they have recently passed. If you need those plates, you're not ready to be on the road unsupervised.You are a danger to other road users.

Guest Tomsk The Beano

The Sunday Mail - being in England over the weekend I was "lucky" enough to pick up a copy of this arserag and lo and behold did useless Gordon "I'm not apologising for calling you racist dspite there being no actual proof that you are racist" Waddell, appropraite name as he looks a fat b*****d, not say that it was a shame that Clive Clarke had DIED!!!!!!

Said tawdry rag also comended the Beanos for coming back from behind to draw with Dundee.

Funnily enough these errors were replaced in later editions, just goes to show that if it happens more than 2 miles away from the M8 then that gutternsipe organisation Mirror Group don't want to know or it could just be that Gordon Waddell is a useless c**t.

'Baby on Board' signs REALLY piss people off dont they!

I'll have to buy more.

Put your name on them, so I'll know to scratch your motor if I see it in a Parent & child space at Tescos :D

Put your name on them, so I'll know to scratch your motor if I see it in a Parent & child space at Tescos :D

:lol:

To be honest I have no sincere defence for the 'Baby on Board' signs.

The chances are that people are not going to intentionally smash into the back of my car on purpose anyway whether I'm letting them know that the wee man is on board or not.

Guest The Phoenix
'Baby on Board' signs REALLY piss people off dont they!

I'll have to buy more.

:lol:

If you really do display said signage, I'm prepared to make an exception to the "Tosser" rule - but only for you. :)

Further exceptions will be duly considered, on request, by this Grumpy Old Tosser.

If you're going to drive by yorself you have to be confident and assertive - there is absolutely no reason why other drivers make allowances for people making stupid mistakes just because they have recently passed. If you need those plates, you're not ready to be on the road unsupervised.You are a danger to other road users.

Isn't there an old saying that you pass your test and THEN you really learn how to drive?

Isn't there an old saying that you pass your test and THEN you really learn how to drive?

Yeah, and I totally agree with it. Passing your driving test gives you access to the knowledge of all that you will need to use the roads properly, and the training you need to operate a car, but when you get behind that wheel for the first time on your own then the real driving lessons start.

The most dangerous drivers on the road are not the cautious one's who have just passed their tests, its the arseholes who've been driving for years and think they own the roads.

The most dangerous drivers on the road are not the cautious one's who have just passed their tests, its the arseholes who've been driving for years and think they own the roads.

Bollocks, you commie b*****d. ;)

Stats show that drivers between the ages of 17-25 with less than two years experience are more often the cause of crashes than any other.

Archived