Falkirk Fear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone done anything interesting today?

I sent this woman an e-mail at work and she replied with a big spiel, I didn't read it and just answered saying thanks.

My bus for work today was fully 15 minutes late, having been 25 minutes late yesterday. This was strange, because it's never usually late. Then, I found out that my bus pass had ran out, but luckily I had a pound coin on me. Then, I had to go into town after work to renew my bus pass. I got a bottle of orange juice from the shop while I was there, it was nice. It was in a glass bottle for some reason.

I found out I have 22 days holiday to take before the end of March.

On the downside I might have to work over Christmas, but I assume I'll be given overtime, which will be a bonus. Working over Christmas will give me 'brownie' points as well.

I find the revivial of Wispas a sad indication of the reverence our society pays towards the past rather than attempting to look for new directions to take in art, popular culture and chocolate bars.

Har har

He kept calling me "pal". he also reminded me of that Stop Smoking advert with the mad Fifer "Ah wiz just thinkin, and ah wiz just thinkin ahm gonna be a Faither for the furst time and ah was thinkin ah should gie up smokin, eh?" It was most disturbing.

a weird little man accosted me in the middle of irvine today, asking me for money so he could get the bus back to saltcoats. i thought , f**k, who in their right mind would be desperate to get to saltcoats? then i realised i was in irvine

didnt give him any money tho

Guest clacher2

i downloaded 'how to commit the perfect murder' from google video in work today, this was deemed acceptable to the new security/big brother software on the computer, that highlighted the word 'crap' as a potential security threat in outlook express

Archived