Kilt Please Explain !

Guest socialclubsonnyII

Guest socialclubsonnyII

Dear Mr Kilt

If you look back at previous posting all this childs play first started with your comments and racist behaviour after Englands poor display in a friendly against Japan.

Then after England make an excellent start to the Euro Champs you come on accusing myself and few other England fans of posting racist remarks. If you look at all postings you will find nearly everyone including people north of the border is as bad as each other.

Anyway moving on to my next point what gives you the right to apologise on behalf of Berwick Rangers Football Club, Supporters Club, and The Trust. Living in the North West of England I only make about a dozen games a year but the last time I was up you were shouting and swearing at the top of your voice at a Berwick match. Having a minor role in small and unimportant organisation does not give you the right to apologise on behalf of anyone but yourself so never apologise on my behalf again.

Finally going back to Euro 2004, England have played excellent football they have been exciting to watch including the last 2 minutes against France and they deserve all the praise the English media have given. I honestly think they can win the tournament just as easily as they could lose to Portugal.

Dear Mr Kilt

all this childs play first started with your comments and racist behaviour after Englands poor display in a friendly against Japan.

Then you come on accusing myself and few other England fans of posting racist remarks. If you look at all postings you will find nearly everyone including people north of the border is as bad as each other.

Anyway moving on to my next point what gives you the right to apologise on behalf of Berwick Rangers Football Club, Supporters Club, and The Trust.

so never apologise on my behalf again.

I honestly think they can win the tournament just as easily as they could lose to Portugal.

I have re-read my post about the England v Japan friendly and can find no rascist comments in it all! <_<

I would draw your attention to your post of 21.06.04 at 11:34pm where you wrote "Scottish scum".

I am a member of the Berwick Rangers Supporters Trust Committee and we all accepted that one of our responsibilities is to pull people who spout rascist remarks on the terrace, in line with the Club's anti-rascist policy statement published in each match day programme. I was merely extending that responsibility to tackle people like yourself and MooresLaw who have been making blatantly rascist statements - whilst aligning yourselves with Berwick Rangers - on this site, which could tarnish the good reputation of the Club. The same applies to Sons 1872, who has been pulled up by the Moderators and, much to his credit, has made an apology for his anti-English rascist remarks.

Yes, I shout on the terrace. Lots of people do. But my remarks are generally directed at the referee and are the usual sweary words. You will not find me mouthing rascist abuse and neither have the Moderators on this site felt the need to caution me about the content of any of my posts.

Fair enough, I will not apologise on your behalf again - but you may now wish to consider doing that yourself! :angry:

I infer from your earlier posts, where you have made personal attacks on me, that you seem to have a problem with me, my kilt and my support of Berwick Rangers whilst being a Scot. I should stress that I am a peace loving, non-violent humanist and have no wish to create emnity with anyone - ask the Dumbarton and Airdrie boys, with whom I had a great laugh last season.

It's only football, for f*cks sake :rolleyes: But if you really want to take me on, how about a drinking contest in the Black & Gold next time you're up. Pint for pint -last man standing wins, loser pays for the drinks :cheers I feel it only fair to warn you, however,........I drink like a fish!! :lol::lol::lol:

Finally going back to Euro 2004, England have played excellent football they have been exciting to watch including the last 2 minutes against France and they deserve all the praise the English media have given. I honestly think they can win the tournament just as easily as they could lose to Portugal.

Exciting to watch? Erm, no

They were drivel against France, they were worse against Switzerland in what has been the 2nd worst game of the entire tournament, and they were, at best average, against a plodding Croatia side.

Guest socialclubsonnyII

Dont have a problem sharing a drink with you in the Black & Gold but not a boozy person so I would have to decline your offer of a drinking contest.

Would love to make it up for Morton game but its my son's birthday that week-end. I now have a fixture list so I will sit down with the mrs this week-end and hopefully plan some trips to watch the DT.

Good show Mr Social. Hope your son enjoys his birthday, though it's a shame as the Morton boys are a good crowd. Doubtless we'll meet some time in the not too distant future to share a lemonade ot two ;)

Archived