Top 5

The Minertaur

I know that this is basically a copy of the Simpsons one but I couldn't give a toss to be honest.

1.When Brian becomes a sniffer dog and becomes addicted to cocaine

2.When Brian and Stewie go to Britian and Peter and Lois go to Kissfest.

3.When Peter goes back to school to try and get rid of the drugs.

4.When the family go to war with the neighbours about a trophy and Stewie gets taken into care.

5.When Peter finds out his house isn't part of America and he becomes his own country. Petoria

The ones where…….

Brian Addicted to Coke

Stewie shrinks himself to kill peters sperm

Stewie becomes a stage star

Meg and Lois go on spring break

Peter starts a bar in his celler and Lois is the entertainment

Family guy is the business, better than the simpsons, this reporter says...possably

Oh and a shout out to the scary monkey that lives in the closit

Wow, someone who likes Family Guy. That almost makes up for you being a Cowden fan, almost.

1) When they're in court and everyone's saying "Oh no", then a big jug of juice burst in and says "Oh Yeah!". Then sheepishly walks out.

2) William Shatner, the way he contorts his body when he talks. "Beam me up.....God"

3) The planet of the apes pastiche......

- Before you kill us, I'll tell you a joke

-No, you're jokes have got us in trouble before

- It's OK. How many stinking, filthy apes does it take to change a light bulb? 3 filthy stinking apes, 1 stinking filthy ape to change the light bulb and 2 stinking filthy apes to throw feaces at each other.

4) When Brian (the dog) goes back to Texas to see his mum.

Brian: "Hi, I was born here, I'm looking for my mother"

Farmer: "Sorry, I don't remember you, which one were you?"

Brian: "The one who could talk"

Farmer "Oh Brian!"

5) When Stewie convinces all the ethnic minority babies that they are supposed to hate each other.

They are just too many funny bits, like the banned episode about Jews. It's funnier than the Simpsons.

I'm sure it was on channel 4 a couple of years ago but nobody watched it. I don't think it's on TV now and they've stopped making it. My flatmate bought all the DVD's though, I suppose you'll have to find them on DVD.

I don't think it's on TV now and they've stopped making it.

I read somewhere that due to the amount of DVDs sold that they are creating a new season which will be shown early next year. Not sure if it's correct but I certainly hope it is.

Archived