Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Okay lads, that was nothing short of a shambles last night. I spent all day at work trying to get through to people and organise 10 players, we ended up with 5.

It's cost me 51 quid for the park, and apologies to those who could play, but it'll be double the money next week to make up for it.

Me

Kylesons

Boab

Stevie

David W

Shakey

GC

GeeJay

Dave Tait

Gav

That's the ten most regular players we have, apart from Kulli who told me last week he wouldn't be playing, so it's only fair that these are the players who make up the cost.

If people can't play, I need to know by Friday night, as I need to cancel the pitch by 2pm on the Saturday to avoid a charge.

9.30 next week by the way.

Okay lads, that was nothing short of a shambles last night. I spent all day at work trying to get through to people and organise 10 players, we ended up with 5.

It's cost me 51 quid for the park, and apologies to those who could play, but it'll be double the money next week to make up for it.

Me

Kylesons

Boab

Stevie

David W

Shakey

GC

GeeJay

Dave Tait

Gav

That's the ten most regular players we have, apart from Kulli who told me last week he wouldn't be playing, so it's only fair that these are the players who make up the cost.

If people can't play, I need to know by Friday night, as I need to cancel the pitch by 2pm on the Saturday to avoid a charge.

9.30 next week by the way.

I texted you on saturday to see the numbers and all you had to say was "it's only saturday ffs!". This needs to be done before friday night!

Despite the defeat for the team I was in tonight I quite enjoyed that - good conditions/temperature. Yon random oriental guy that joined in wasnt too bad. I think he held off a wee bit on tackles 'cos he didnt know us, but he certainly helped improve the game 5 against 4 would have been poor.

What time are we on next week?

I had a nightmare shift, which I think everyone could see tbh. Kept getting in the positions, but consistently missed my chances. On another night, I'd have come away with 6 or 7 goals probably. Need to stop trying to do things that I'm not so good at and concentrate on my passing and general hatchet-man-ness.

Haven't booked it next week because I dont know if I can make it or not yet. If someone is willing to take responsibility for paying for it, organising players etc then I'll call up and book it for you in case I dont make it.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty lads. Got it booked for 8pm Monday and the new payment plan where you pay it in advance has been scrapped. That also rang me up this morning to ask "Alright Dave? How's it going? Do you and the lads fancy booking a pitch next week then?".

1) That's Mr Booth to you sunshine.

2) It's going a bit shite since I'm in bed and you've just woken me up you tosser.

3) If you'd bothered your incompetent arse to check, you'd have seen I'm already booked up for Monday. And

4) I'll tell you when I want to book a pitch, not the other way around, espescially at 51 quid a go!

Alrighty lads. Got it booked for 8pm Monday and the new payment plan where you pay it in advance has been scrapped. That also rang me up this morning to ask "Alright Dave? How's it going? Do you and the lads fancy booking a pitch next week then?".

1) That's Mr Booth to you sunshine.

2) It's going a bit shite since I'm in bed and you've just woken me up you tosser.

3) If you'd bothered your incompetent arse to check, you'd have seen I'm already booked up for Monday. And

4) I'll tell you when I want to book a pitch, not the other way around, espescially at 51 quid a go!

:lol:

For one week and one week only we have two special guest star additions to the teams this Monday :)

To start us off:

In:

Dave258

Scotty Barr!!! - All the way from Edinburgh and stopping out for a bevvy post-fitba!

Codfish!!! - All the way from, er, Paisley, and being a big fairy and not drinking!

GarrowhillClyde

Out:

???

Edited by dave258