Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Started playing Sunday league again, looking to shift a few pounds. Gain a bit of fitness and what have you, played at power league afore' convenient for me, if you're looking for a spare by all means PM me.

Started playing Sunday league again, looking to shift a few pounds. Gain a bit of fitness and what have you, played at power league afore' convenient for me, if you're looking for a spare by all means PM me.

Im better than him :P . Give him precedence but if ye need a second spare PM me. Dont think i could play tomorrow though if thats whats bein discussed (unless its quite late on).

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Im better than him :P . Give him precedence but if ye need a second spare PM me. Dont think i could play tomorrow though if thats whats bein discussed (unless its quite late on).

9 o'clock any good to you? There's a good chance we'll be needing a spare. I'll PM you my number and you can give me a text if you're up for it.

9 o clock should be fine aye. Im in Uni till the back of 7 anyway but i should make that if im needed. Sao Paulo asked first so if you only need one spare ask him but if ye need 2 im good to go.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

We went from 10 players down to 6 the moment I read this thread tonight, so I've sent a few texts and PMs and we're up to 7 now as Kaz is going to come along, I've also asked Sao Paolo, Fuctifano and another mate of mine. Basically, first people to reply are in, so consider yourself confirmed.

If you know Sao Paolo drag him along, that way we're at 9 players and only need confirmation from Fuctifano or my mate.