Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

You certainly were ;)

Good game tonight. Totally different without Boab and Stevie. A lot more space and a bit slower.

Don't worry yourself sweetheart, your card is marked! :lol: In all honesty I enjoyed the wee bit of to and fro between us during the game; although you obviously just had to resort to fouling me because I was running the show... :rolleyes:;)

To be fair, although the two challenges early on I put in were perhaps on the strong side for 5s, I won the ball cleanly both times and if you saw any Clyde player make the same tackles you'd have been ecstatic.

Anyway, aye I agree that while there was less pace about the teams I felt there was still plenty of skill and some good (and some truly woeful :ph34r:) finishing from both sides.

Favourite moment of the day was me bamboozling Shakey then leaving him in my wake with a Maradonna twist (never did that before lol), only to fall flat on my arse a second later! :lol:

Edited by dave258

and some truly woeful :ph34r:) finishing from both sides.

Aye, I think I could have went all night without scoring to be honest mate. My post count/average says it all about my fitness; bit embarrassing, struggling with a stitch after about ten minutes. Need to suffer to get it back mind! That's why I'm looking for games. Howler to let GH's strike through the legs too! My apologies about that! :bag

If you're ever looking for a player in the future I'll always be available, just PM me or whatever. Cheers again for the game. SP.

Right then - who's available for next week?

Fire your names down.

David

Sao Paulo

Kevin of Kilsyth

GC

Shaky

Geejay

Dave 258

Tait

Someone who 258 said is coming who's name I have forgotten since reading the text.

Kyle +2 ?

Edited by David W