Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Looks like im dropped. Paolo is still playing.

Och, put your dummy back in.

You filled in for a missing regular player, as did Paolo, Budgie and Kaz last week. Two regular players (David W and GeeJay) are back this week, so someone had to miss out. On this occaision, it's been yourself and Budgie.

I also never said that you couldn't play, I said there was only one place left as 9 people had gotten in touch with me to confirm before you had, and you decided that Paul was playing instead of you.

Also, given that they've only missed it a few times since we started his back in February, to tell David or GeeJay that they couldn't come would have been a tad harsh.

Edited by dave258

You filled in for a missing regular player, as did Paolo, Budgie and Kaz last week. Two regular players (David W and GeeJay) are back this week, so someone had to miss out. On this occaision, it's been yourself and Budgie.

I also never said that you couldn't play, I said there was only one place left as 9 people had gotten in touch with me to confirm before you had, and you decided that Paul was playing instead of you.

Also, given that they've only missed it a few times since we started his back in February, to tell David or GeeJay that they couldn't come would have been a tad harsh.

:jerry S'pose Kev could have came along as well as budgie. 12 would be a bit busy but not the end of the world.

Competition for places now, everycunt better be on top form.

Well, we weren't tonight anyway!

:jerry S'pose Kev could have came along as well as budgie. 12 would be a bit busy but not the end of the world.

Budgie couldn't make it anyway. It's hard enough for me to arrange 10 players each week without trying to get us to 12.

9.30 again next week?

I wisnae moanin. I totally understand. Just making a quick post to explain that I wouldnt be there but id phoned Paul and told him to go.