Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Sorry about that the night boys. Can't make anyone believe me but I really don't enjoy being like that. Off the field bothers perhaps clouding my head. I'll see if I can get a prozac prescription or something during the week.

To be fair thar game could have passed for an exebition from the downs syndrome society lol. Bloody rotten.

Near the end I tried to boot somebody and i came out on the short end. Ive got a masdive lump on my shin now - just desserts.

And I was keeping count - the defecit was no more than 115 goals.

To be fair thar game could have passed for an exebition from the downs syndrome society lol. Bloody rotten.

Near the end I tried to boot somebody and i came out on the short end. Ive got a masdive lump on my shin now - just desserts.

And I was keeping count - the defecit was no more than 115 goals.

Only on one side :rolleyes:

It was a fooking raping. I loved it.

Scored so many with my left peg as well, no idea what was going on. Never scored so many goals in one game in my life. :D

And as for Shakey handling the ball in the dying seconds when I was about to bullet a header into the net - <_<:thumbsdown

And as for Shakey handling the ball in the dying seconds when I was about to bullet a header into the net - <_<:thumbsdown

left foot, right foot, bullet header - it was almost the perfect hat-trick shit loads of goals.

• 2 weeks later...

I fair enjoyed last week. Was a wee change to be chasing the game all match, I don't think I've been on the losing team for about 6 weeks.

Loved my 2 goals in the last minute to snatch a thoroughly undeserved draw though :D (both left pegs again Greg, my standing leg is grabbing all the headlines these days :lol:).

Reckon it'll just be half 9 again on Monday, don't think anybody said last week that they couldn't play?