Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Count me in.

I would appreciate it if someone else could take the reigns regarding the organisation this week. I'm going to be busy Monday until quite late on.

If we need any spares give me a text and I'll see what I can do.

Count me in.

I would appreciate it if someone else could take the reigns regarding the organisation this week. I'm going to be busy Monday until quite late on.

If we need any spares give me a text and I'll see what I can do.

I won't be able to organise it, but for the rest of tonight (when/if anyone posts their availability), I will edit the above list of people. I won't be able to do much with regards to the organisation tomorrow though, as I'm back at work.

Kev said he'd book it though? So I think we just need to get confirmations from folk before tomorrow evening, if possible.

:)

Currently, the list is the following:-

(If people could add their availability throughout the day, then at least we will hopefully have a decent number by later on)

Me

Fudge

David W

Paulo

Awaiting confirmation or otherwise from:-

Kieran

Ryan

Milevskiy

Adam

Adam's Brother

Kyle

Chrissy

Kev, if you're booking it, can you gimme a text when it's booked and for what time please? Cheers.

Wont be able to confirm until tomorrow , its dependant upon whether my mate brings my football gear to me ..

Play in your jammies if you have to, you bad fag :lol:

I'm away for a swim. I'm choking on a game of football so I hope when I return we'll have enough names togo ahead.

You playing Kev?

Remember I said I would be busy today? Well I'm now doubly so due to a power fluctuation where I live which has blow my machine's PSU. I would've been on here a lot earlier weren't it for the inadequacy of whoever has been playing with the lecky in Cumbernauld.

How many have we got at present?

I'm still in but I'll have to go away for a couple of hours the now. I've got a game of spot the felon before football tonight and I'm going to make an angry phone call or two to the lecky board.

Fucking nightmare from all f**k.