Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'm not wearing those again - I'm away to look for a yellow t shirt.

In other news does anyone have a spare pair of size 9 boots I could scrounge? Mine went to the great boot heaven in the sky yesterday after a rather violent altercation with an opposition player's legs.

#prayformark

:lol:

David W, perhaps the reason you didn't hear me quite clearly stating the score after we went 6 ahead was that you and your team mate were too busy swinging your Louis Vuitton's at each other at the time #justsayin #dealwivit

^Kazculator.

Michael was keeping the score the whole way through and had us level at the point we were apparently still three down. Seemed right at the time and I refuse to believe we were 6 behind at any point but we didn't deserve to win anyway.

I've got a chipped tooth, a twisted ankle and my hamstring is sore every time I play now. Absolute murder.

It's booked for 8.30 pm next week so let's know your availability everyone.

Don't worry Dave it's something I've noticed a lot of people doing at 5's. They go 5/6/7 goals down and stop counting/remembering every time the other team score. They then pull a couple of goals back and think they should effectively be level and go mental when they're told that's not the case :huh: It's very odd, I'm sure one of the P & B armchair psychologists can provide us with some sort of explanation.

Don't worry Dave it's something I've noticed a lot of people doing at 5's. They go 5/6/7 goals down and stop counting/remembering every time the other team score. They then pull a couple of goals back and think they should effectively be level and go mental when they're told that's not the case :huh: It's very odd, I'm sure one of the P & B armchair psychologists can provide us with some sort of explanation.

They're sexually repressed VL's.