Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Scott's skint... McGowan's seeing if he can get another player...

Kevin says he'll sit out if we can't get the tenth man. Unless there are any objections to playing with eight? To be honest I reckon we could persevere with nine but it's chance 'init.

That was some decent graft tonight.

After the team change, they were much more even and it was a decent game. I'd say that Bryan was our best player, and Mr Wee has a wicked left foot too, and that was very much on show.

At the end, after Mr Wee's injury, it was good to get a deserved and hard fought draw.

Kinda like Hull would feel after getting a point away at Villa after a battling performance.

That theres some even bigger fucking gay poofs there than Dale Winton?

:lol:

Once we changed the teams it was a much more even game. Some good grafting out there last night. Best overall players had to be big Greg. I don't know where he was pulling some of that pace from. I remember Shakey giving the ball to me when I was just outside the area, and Greg was deep in his own half at this point. Within a couple of seconds he was down challenging for the ball. Fantastic stuff.

Best player for us would probably have been either Bryan or Shakey. Thought big Innes and Paulo had a smashing game as well.

Was gutted that I had to go off. The tackle that me and David went in for wasn't actually a bad one, my ankle just gave way, like the poof it is. I managed to run it off (or so I thought) but when I went to turn on it later on, it was just proving quite sore to put any pressure on it. Glad I came off and rested it up for a bit. Although it's sore as hell today as well, hoping it's just a sprain.

I probably should be OK for next week, but it's probably best to put me on the maybe list for the moment.