Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

OUT.

Friend of mine offered me a ticket to the Killie - Rangers game on the Tuesday, so I'll be saving my cash for a carryout, train ticket and something I've never had before in my life, always wanted to try but will finally get a chance to savour; the Killie Pie. :D

Get the Homecoming Pie instead - you get a touch of haggis in it. It's lovely stuff.

I've asked McGowan if he can get a hold of Brian & Innes. He thinks he can.

In which case (including Raff and Kevin) we would have nine. Another from the forum wouldn't go a miss but I'll text around if it isn't happening.

(If anyone reads this and wants a game at Powerleague Townhead do make your interest known; 9:30 KO).

About 99% of people I know who play 5's on a regular basis have a set time and day every week and barring a disaster, make space so that they're free to play every week.

There is obviously a core of near ever presents, but this isn't the case with surprisingly large number of GA 5's players, which is beyond me.

Less said about that shit the better.

Apologies for the occasional harsh comment/abuse. No malice intended. Just pissed off.

But no regret for my lazy demeanour however. Our five were never going to get close to the other, so why bother? If I'd have known the teams in advance I would have just went down the gym for a run on the treadmill instead.

The strange thing was that although Stu was landed with Steven by default (who actually turned out to be a good player), his first pick was me which should have left the door open for Shakey to take advantage with his next pick. We landed lucky that he didn't go for Bryan, because his all round abilities are perfect for 5's and he is invariably one of the best, if not the best player there.