Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'm in if it's fine? What day and time will it be? Where exactly is it?

Monday at about 9ish, although I've not actually booked it yet. It's at the Powerleague pitches at Townhead in Glasgow. All good?

:lol:

No I didn't get a text mate? Don't apologise, I think only about 5 people wanted to kill you/us for drink spillage.

Where did you end up on Saturday mate? Couldn't find you after a while lol? :ph34r::lol:

I have no clue where I went. I was a sorry dribbling mess of drunkenness, the last thing I remember was buying the champagne... :wacko: Woke up at 6am on my sofa, with a hangover to slay a walrus.

I have no clue where I went. I was a sorry dribbling mess of drunkenness, the last thing I remember was buying the champagne... :wacko: Woke up at 6am on my sofa, with a hangover to slay a walrus.

Oh dear lol...

Did you see me with a burd (hoping you remember her lol :ph34r: ), or well you well finished by then lol? :lol:

What time did you leave at?

Oh dear lol...

Did you see me with a burd (hoping you remember her lol :ph34r: ), or well you well finished by then lol? :lol:

What time did you leave at?

A burd? That's a controversial description mate :lol:

I'm glad you're ok though I thought she might have eaten you!

A burd? That's a controversial description mate :lol:

I'm glad you're ok though I thought she might have eaten you!

:lol: Imagine my surprise!

What a stereotypical P&B night out, Shakey snares a whale-like female and I get so drunk I pass out. Textbook ;)

Lol. She wasn't that big... Was she Kaz? :ph34r:

She was..........jolly.

Why did you get us champagne anyway lol? :lol:

Because you were Warren Feeney and we were celebrating our 2-2 draw with Celtic, remember? :ph34r:

She was..........jolly.

Because you were Warren Feeney and we were celebrating our 2-2 draw with Celtic, remember? :ph34r:

How jolly are we talking here? :ph34r:

I remember discussing doing that, would have been a good laugh if we had done lol! :lol:

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

She was..........jolly.

I have no idea why I decided to buy it. I think I just saw it, and decided I wanted it. I definitely regretted my decision the next morning.

Monday at about 9ish, although I've not actually booked it yet. It's at the Powerleague pitches at Townhead in Glasgow. All good?

Is it on Kennedy street just off Cowcaddens? If so then aye I will be there. I will PM you my mobile number as I will struggle to get the net for the next few days.