Kaz

CowdenLoyal

Tait

GC

Kevin

Back ups who've said they can play:

Fraser

Niall

Good stuff, 10 players easy, and it also means that if I need to work on Monday for whatever reason one of them could take my place.

I wish I had green shorts. Ive got a new Mexico top but no shorts to go...I say some random shit sometimes lol.

I am quite looking forward to getting back playing even if it is the middle of the night lol. Hopefully the handful of visits I have made to the gym over the last fortnight will have put my fitness up a bit.

(Does the Maths).

If they went into the Powerleague Bar for 8 and watched it there they would only miss the last 15 minutes. Although if they watched it at home they would indeed probably only see the first half.

What a stupit night to play a derby game like that btw.

I'll meet you at 7.45ish at the bar then Shaky :D ?

Yesterday was my first proper exercise since the 11's game in Kirkcaldy and my neck/shoulders are agony for some reason.

Incidentally, well done Kevin - you were a LOT better last night.

Cheers. A few folk have said that now - I mustve been really shit first lol. Its cos ive been workin on my fitness over Christmas.

I might come to the bar at 7.45 as well. Make sure you two don't come to blows lol.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Cheers. A few folk have said that now - I mustve been really shit first lol. Its cos ive been workin on my fitness over Christmas.

I might come to the bar at 7.45 as well. Make sure you two don't come to blows lol.

Only one of us supports attacking people :D