Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Aye probably the closest game for a while, still wasn't that happy with it like but theres only so many last ditch tackles you can make. Our 'sweeper' (whoever it happened to be each time) was consistently being left 2 or 3 v 1 because not everyone tracked back enough.

Fair enough taking it goal about to go in sticks, but ffs if you're too knackered to track back go in goals for 5 minutes to get your breath back.

I also have a nice purple bruise/gash on my ankle, and I'm not sure who did it so I'll just kick you all next week to make sure :P

Just don't bother with the Celtic game, you'll get more atmosphere at our 5s game than you will at a 1/97th full Parkhead on a dreary Saturday afternoon vs Queens Park. Celtic Supporters + Officially NOT THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD. SCUM SCUM SCU,M SCUM!!!!!!!

Right, Diddy has pulled out due to illness and my mate Fraser is covering.

If Greg is pulling out, let me know, I'll get Niall to cover you.

If GC is out due to his rib-based poovery we may struggle for numbers, but I'll do me best to get it on a level par.

Right, Diddy has pulled out due to illness and my mate Fraser is covering.

If Greg is pulling out, let me know, I'll get Niall to cover you.

If GC is out due to his rib-based poovery we may struggle for numbers, but I'll do me best to get it on a level par.

GC defo out due to rib based poovery.