Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

What time is it on tonight? I may have alluded on Saturday that my phone is fucked so I can't read half of my texts. I am also to believe that I have to find a spare.

I've not booked it yet cos im at work, but i got a text from powerleague saying they had parks at half 9 and ten, so it'll be one of those.

Still waiting for Paolo to confirm, GC is out, so we have nine at the moment including me, plus Paolo if he's in.

I'd really rather not play as my thigh is in agony so I've asked Fraser along as well.

I went and asked somebody cos I thought thats what your text said. Will I tell him its off?

Nah, your mate is covering for GC. If Fraser doesn't play I may ask you to find another spare to cover me.

Sorry about the radio silence. Contrary to speculation my phone is not fucked as Kevin so eloquently put it. It has simply been switched off. Frankly I've grown to detest the reality that people can reach me wherever I am when it is on and so took action to disable the facility temporarily. Needed peace.

In for tonight.

GC Dave hasn't got back to me today, so in order to avoid having 9 men I've got Budgie to fill in for him, and Tait's brother is playing as well.

Going to start a new system here, as both Fraser and Niall want to play regularly and we have quite a few people out from week to week, whilst not usually struggling for ten players.

Since it's hardly fair on some of the newer guys to bump them out if we end up with a full squad, we're going to essentially have a list of the usual ten plus Fraz and Niall (making a 12 obviously lol). If you pull out, your name goes to the bottom of the list, and then you move up as more people pull out. This applies to everyone, including me as I've missed a few games recently as well.

So the list at the moment looks like this:

In:

Dave258

Dave Tait

David W

Shakey

GeeJay

Sao Paolo

Fraser

Niall

Reserves:

Kevin

Ryan

Kaz

GC Dave

The first two to let me know next week if they can play will move back into the 'Starting 10', and the other two will move back in if one of the others can't play next week. If the 10 are all available then the unlucky 2 will either miss out until the following week or we can play 6 a side.

Hope nobody has a problem with this, but both Fraz and Niall have been there more often than 3 or 4 of us in the past few months (myself included), so it's not really fair to exclude them on the weeks we have a full ten.