Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Thought my team did pretty well for the first half hour tonight despite the teams being more than a little unbalanced. Basic errors cost us in the end, although in all fairness that was due to tiredness. Much fairer once Budgie came on our side.

Turned my ankle somehow, rather annoying <_< Going to send my once silver (now grey/white) R9's to the great fitba boot heaven in the sky tomorrow and get my arse in gear and go buy new ones.

Giving this thread a bump in order to establish what interest we have in playing tomorrow night. Dave Booth & Tait are out. Likewise Kaz.

I'm up for a game myself certainly and I may be able to get another couple of bodies if we're struggling.

What's the verdict?

Sao Paulo, David W, Fraser, Sir Kevin, Shakehands Tom, Ryan & Clinton (Kevin's mate). Pencilled in.

Pending; GeeJay.

If he's in we only need two more and I'm sure myself or Kevin could muster a couple more bodies.

Its a sad state of affairs when at least 2 of my teamates were breathing out their arse before I was lol.

Anyway smart arse here booked it for 9 next week before remembering that I will be away in Amsterdam. I dunno if I should cancel it now or take the chance that Paul can get people to make up the numbers - I think we would be alright tbh.

Being the only one back I'll set the ball rolling once more.

Kevin booked the pitch for 9:30.

I'm in and I see David has made himself available as well. We might need some more bodies this week so if anyone can get them that'll help of course.

In thus far;

Sao Paulo

David W

Kaz

Out;

GeeJay

Edited by Sao Paulo