Portugal V Holland

Baggio

figo was fantastic  :D

Agreed. Portugal made Holland look a very average side. Robben's diving antics were a disgrace and I see van Nistlerooy is bleating on about the ref being a 'homer' for the Portuguese. What a tube! :angry: You just weren't good enough, Dutchy - end of story! <_< Good god, they even had to score a goal for you to make it more interesting!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and especially for BB..... ;)

15a.jpg

(Aren't I good to you?! :D B) )

But I still think the Czech Republic will take it all the way :P:lol::lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time anyplayer came near Deco he looks round to see when they come in to tackle and then he keels over. Frisk eventually stopped listening to his claims.

Its no co-incidence that many of the Portuguese players play for Porto, as they are the worst team around for simulation.

The Portuguese thoroughly deserved to win last night. They were in full flow and could have seriously embarassed the Dutch. That it could have been 5 or 6 is not in doubt.

But undeniably there are aspects of the Portuguese game that are not so "beautiful". They are indeed as Feyenoord says the modern day masters of simulation. Robben's antics last night notwithstanding. And there seems to have been a lot of convenient forgetfulness about the disgraceful antics of the whole squad and officials following their exits from the last two international tournaments. Two off against South Korea at the World Cup and whining about bias all round? Sparking a damn near riot that saw Gomes and Xavier banned for lengthy terms following their refusal to accept what later proved to be a completely correct penalty decision against France at Euro 2000?

Come on Nedved and co. B)

Archived