Overall

Despite what others have said, I thoroughly enjoyed the tournament. There was maybe only one or two real classic games (Holland v Czech, England v Portugal), but as far as I can remember, there was only really two definte howlers, (Croatia v Swiss, Germany v Latvia).

Most of the games were good enough games, and there was a good few shocks, with the greeks showing that Europes 'second tier' have nothing to fear from the so called 'big teams'.

Not as exciting as Euro2000, but an enjoyable romp nonetheless.

Overall it was gash but at least it kept the OF off the back pages for a few weeks.

You said before the tournament that you were only going to watch around 25% of the games.

Assuming you kept that up, your opinion might not be worth the forum it's written on :lol:

If you did end up watching most of the games, I can only assume you enjoyed it more than you thought you would given your earlier statement, so saying it was 'gash' is clearly a lie.

Stewarty 'Perry Mason' Mac :P:P:P

You said before the tournament that you were only going to watch around 25% of the games.

Assuming you kept that up, your opinion might not be worth the forum it's written on  :lol:

If you did end up watching most of the games, I can only assume you enjoyed it more than you thought you would given your earlier statement, so saying it was 'gash' is clearly a lie.

Stewarty 'Perry Mason' Mac  :P  :P  :P

Aye alright, there's always got to be one smartarse, isn't there? :P Let me let you into a wee secret, mr mason, I don't always mean what I say. I trust you've heard the expression "tongue in cheek"? ;)

I ended up watching more live games than anticipated and managed to catch most of the highlights programmes and I still say I saw better games in division 3 last season. :D

And yer new avatar's naff. :lol:

From what ive heard it wasnt the best either. Maybe only 1 or 2 games which considering the teams that were in it and the players, you expected a lot better. Ofcourse what i seen, *the goals from the first and last games thats it* i dont know so can only go on what ive been told.

The tournament wasnt as good as i was hoping it would be but ill never forget the holland vs checkoslovakia game. that is probably the best game of football iv'e ever seen in my life.

i was dissapointed that france and spain didn't do any better because when the big teams like them go out it becomes a bit boreing. who wants to watch greece against denmark or some rubbish like that

Archived