The 'i Hate Liverpool' Thread

Guest SeD

Growing up through the late 70's and all of the 80's - b@st@rds who wouldn't stop staaartin'. At least now it's time for them to staaaart stoppin'. I hate 'em more than I hate ManUre.

Bitter - you bet your sweet bippy © Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in :angry::angry:

I don't like Liverpool at all, what a boring team they are, with shiyte boring players. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

And all that Kop, boot room, This Is Anfield boll0cks - Alex Ferguson was right, teams probably do leave Anfield choking back the vomit :lol:

I used to go out with a burd from Liverpool, whenever I was down there I met far more Evertonians that Reds.

Evertonians are a really sound bunch.

the 'redshyte' as they call them have a real superiority complex in the city, possibly understandable given the success in years gone by, but you'd think that having won about as much as Everton in the last 10 years, they'd be a bit more humble.

Na, I've no time for Liverpool either.

Davie Moyes blue and white army!! :lol:

Guest Ruggy Bairn
i don't like liverpool. i got groped in the middle of the street when i was there :angry::angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Friendly folk, the scousers :P;)

Guest Ruggy Bairn
glad you find it amusing <_<:P

the f'ker sprinted off before i had a chance to clobber him one. :angry:

Friendly folk, and fast as f'k. :P it comes from running from the polis after nicking hubcaps, and anything else that isn't nailed down.

He/She/It probably wasn't really wanting to grope you, more likely trying to nick yer purse. ;)

Not that groping you is an unattractive proposition, you understand. :ph34r::lol::P

Friendly folk, and fast as f'k. :P it comes from running from the polis after nicking hubcaps, and anything else that isn't nailed down.

He/She/It probably wasn't really wanting to grope you, more likely trying to nick yer purse. ;)

Not that groping you is an unattractive proposition, you understand. :ph34r::lol::P

Right you, at least put alledgedly in. <_<

I have many friends in and around Liverpool, lovely people the Scousers. Very friendly. :D

They are weird though, they can understand every word I say, and even people that stay 5 miles along the road from me struggle with my accent :blink:

I wouldnt like to be dropped off at night in some the schemes like Toxteth, Croxteth and the like though, scary places. :ph34r:

Guest Ruggy Bairn

I have many friends in and around Liverpool, lovely people the Scousers. Very friendly. :D

They are weird though, they can understand every word I say, and even people that stay 5 miles along the road from me struggle with my accent :blink:

I wouldnt like to be dropped off at night in some the schemes like Toxteth, Croxteth and the like though, scary places. :ph34r:

Allegedly f'k aw :P

See that picture in yer avatar? I hear they wear thinking of making gloves like that for scousers, so that they couldnae pick yer pockets :lol::P

bit too f'kin friendly <_<:angry:

i've got a very good mate in liverpool. she really wants to leave :D

I wouldnt blame someone for wanting to leave Liverpool (except for Stevie G of course :D ), some of the areas outside the city centre are very run down to say the least. I stayed with friends in Croxteth a few times, went to their local once and refused to go back. :lol:

My abiding memory of the city is that the first thing that I saw of the city was a derilict block of flats when I was driving in the East Lancs Road, I feared the worst. :lol:

Archived