Fao English Fans

GalaKev

Looking at England's game against Ukraine on the 18th August.

I am thinking of going to this match and tickets vary from £20 to £40. As I don't know the ground at all. Where is the best place to get a ticket in the ground, ie good atmosphere v reasonable prices.

Any Berwick (or any other) thinking of going?

They couldn't afford me, Kev! Think of the cost of all the lager I guzzle! :P:lol:

(apologies to all our Ukrainian chums out there. :( It should be 'Mon Ukraine' not 'the' Ukraine, which is like saying 'Mon the Great Britain' :rolleyes: I shall attend to the error immediately ;) )

Blooming hell, its been moved to other fitba.

Maybe just shows the state of English football :D It cant even make 2nd division football :lol:

The last time I went to St James Park, I stood on a terrace after a eight + hour drive from Southampton. 3-1 up with 8 mins to go and 3-3 draw. Then went to Ayresome Park 2 weeks later 3-1 with 12 mins to go 3-3 draw.

Just looking for a ticket with good atmosphere at cheapest price. Probally stay in Berwick overnight for early bus back to galshiels.

I like sitting in Level 7 for Premiership games next to the away support. Your proberbly best for this game in one of the smaller stands as this will proberbly have the best atmosphere. I would go for the East Stand, the Gallowgate, or the corner inbetween.

I like sitting in Level 7 for Premiership games next to the away support. Your proberbly best for this game in one of the smaller stands as this will proberbly have the best atmosphere. I would go for the East Stand, the Gallowgate, or the corner inbetween.

Thanks BM. I will now look at the prices, etc for that part of the ground

Archived