Sideshow

CO STOMPE 10-5 MARK WEBSTER

180s

Webster : 1

CO~~~!!! : 2

Over 40 Checkouts

Webster : 91, 52, 56, 90

CO~~~!!! : 96, 127, 61, 52, 56, 80, 76

Stompe with some typical finishing to make it 8-3. Webster looks to be a bit out of it at the moment. The head is going down and he just looks like a defeated player at the moment. He needs to get his head back into this match.

Just to compound the bad luck, Webster gets a bounce out, but Stompe seems to have gone off the boil a bit. Webster saves his own bacon with a cracking 90 finish.

CO STOMPE 12-8 MARK WEBSTER

180s

Webster : 3

Over 40 Checkouts

Webster : 91, 52, 56, 90, 122, 72

CO~~~!!! : 96, 127, 61, 52, 56, 80, 76

Had to disappear so don't know if I missed any finishes or 180s. I did catch the 122 though. Webster has some belief now and he cuts a very different figure from the one that was throwing 20+ scores.

Stompe just keeps ahead of Webster going into the break but at 12-8, it looks much closer. Webster has a horrific task ahead of him.

Edited by DomDom

CO STOMPE 13-9 MARK WEBSTER

180s

Webster : 3

Over 40 Checkouts

Webster : 91, 52, 56, 90, 122, 72

CO~~~!!! : 96, 127, 61, 52, 56, 80, 76, 90

Webster hands Co Stompe the match now. Almost an anti-climax there, but Webster lands D6 and he hangs in. Stompe scores steadily on his own throw and this appears to be the big ending. 90 ends it in style.

JAMES WADE 2-3 VINCENT VAN DER VOORT

180s

Wade : 2

BIG VINNY~~~!!! : None.

Over 40 Checkouts

Wade : 62

BIG VINNY~~~!!! : 93

WHOO !!! Big Vinny is playing with some real conviction here. I just said to someone on MSN "why did he leave himself on 38 ?!?! idiot" and then he goes and takes it first dart. Shows what I know. Switching streams so f**k knows what went on there. Double 10 for Wade ? Fair enough.