Darts...

Sideshow

Good interview with Steve Brown there, he seems like a decent down to earth bloke, fair play setting up the darts academy, only 29 as well, just a bairn!

Aye, he's been a foster parent for a few years too ... great guy away from the oche. You could tell how chuffed he was when he was talking about taking those kids on a tour of the Sky set up down at the Ally Pally.

Edited by The Naitch

Did mardle not qualify this year? Was Taylor not ment to be coaching him back to greatness or some pish?!

He didn't make enough dosh through the order of merit to qualify, but he did make it to the final of the 'wildcard' qualifier - he lost to Alex Roy.

Just got round to watching tonights games....Klaasen was rank rotten.

He was frustratingly pish - I should be used to it by now from him.

Klaasen played badly but he would of had to have been at his very best to beat brown last night.He was brilliant.Bates v mcdine should be the best match tonight.

What was Browns average?

Oh and I'm waiitng on Bates as the last one of my treble. Had Newton up the other night and Suljovic last night.

What was Browns average?

Oh and I'm waiitng on Bates as the last one of my treble. Had Newton up the other night and Suljovic last night.

Should be a close game for Bates against McDine, tough one to call, sure to keep you on the verge of your seat! Hope Bates does it for you!

Brown had a 91.5 average last night.

Solid, but I do feel he's a player with only one gear, Klassen never pushed him at all, dissapointing.

Osborne wins it 3-1... he'll need to sort out his form on the doubles if he wants to get past Caven in the 2nd round, if Jabba gets through tonight of course.

Hopefully Caven will progress, although he hasn't always impressed as I'd have expected him to on the Big stage as of yet.