Darts...

Sideshow

As much as I like Webster, I'd like to see a Lewis v Anderson final, that would just be immense! And I'd prefer to see Gary beat Lewis rather than Webster.

But a new name for the first time in 4 years is terrific! Keeps things fresh and it also means the PDC will have to find a place for another Champions poster on the Walls of Ally Pally for next year!

It's got to be the most open last 4 for years, any of them could winif they hit top form, i don't think Anderson can get much better than he is playing at the moment, so hopefully he can maintain the focus.

Jenkins has been steady without really hitting top gear, is he keeping the best to last?

Same for Lewis, he has a bit more in reserve, now that Keith Dellar seems to be getting his head sorted he could easily win it.

Webster will be on cloud 9 after putting Taylor out but we have seen players in the past beating Taylor then doing nothing in the next round, Mardle springs to mind ('08 i think?)

Should be 2 cracking games tommorrow, bring it on, although we will probably have to get through a half hour post mortem about he who shall not be named!

missed the interview at the end , anyone know wwere i could maybe find it in the next few days , would youtube be my best bet?

was watching a bit of the BDO earlier , enjoy watching that too , its not of same quality as the PDC and lacks the razzamatazz of the PDC , but it oozes tradition and you gotta love bobby george ,

watching the old clips on bbc interactive .. bobby george v bristow 1980 , dellor v bristow , and wee jockey wilson win against bristow after miscounting when on a finish to win the title was fantastic

Edited by robroyguy

missed the interview at the end , anyone know whwere i could maybe find it in the next few days , would youtube be my best bet?

I think www.pdc.tv show the interviews the next day.

Interesting stat: Every PDC World Champ has won the BDO title first. Websters to lose then?

I think www.pdc.tv show the interviews the next day.

Interesting stat: Every PDC World Champ has won the BDO title first. Websters to lose then?

Stats are there to be broken.

Webster will be on cloud 9 after putting Taylor out but we have seen players in the past beating Taylor then doing nothing in the next round, Mardle springs to mind ('08 i think?)

Aye, it'll be weighing heavily on Webster's mind but he's a far better player than Mardle ever was so I don't think that'll be the main reason if Webby loses tomorrow.

was watching a bit of the BDO earlier , enjoy watching that too , its not of same quality as the PDC and lacks the razzamatazz of the PDC , but it oozes tradition and you gotta love bobby george ,

No, you don't. He should stick to those bloody Ramsdens adverts. <_<

I witnessed a different Anderson tonight, I think he finally believes he's the best player there, if he keeps it together I think he could win this title very comfortably.

I witnessed a different Anderson tonight, I think he finally believes he's the best player there, if he keeps it together I think he could win this title very comfortably.

If he keeps it together. Its in the bag. No doubt.

Just to echo everyones comment about Taylor handing the trophy over I think that would be a huge mistake! The only way I would approve is if he was retiring! I hope Anderson will win think he will play Lewis in the final but won't have it easy against Jenkins who will jst grind away and be ready to pounce on any Anderson mishaps!

Just to echo everyones comment about Taylor handing the trophy over I think that would be a huge mistake! The only way I would approve is if he was retiring! I hope Anderson will win think he will play Lewis in the final but won't have it easy against Jenkins who will jst grind away and be ready to pounce on any Anderson mishaps!

i absolutel;y detest Taylor,hes so obnoxious and arrogant,glad he was well humped,havent even been watching his games in this tournament as the commentators are so far up his ass its unbeleivable,but flicked over and watched last leg,hes a poor loser taylor,hope this is the start of his demise