Darts...

Sideshow

Am I the only one who can't bare to watch this BDO pish?

The setup is really bad. Makes me kinda embarrassed to watch it. A performance like Bunting's is well worth watching though. One to keep an eye on.

Am I the only one who can't bare to watch this BDO pish?

Why? It's darts at the end of the day and that's been two cracking games today.

Bunting was superb might have a wee e/w bet on him for interest. Martin Phillips as well actually he could be a dark horse.

Waites v Hankey next is it? This is quality hangover TV.

The setup is really bad. Makes me kinda embarrassed to watch it. A performance like Bunting's is well worth watching though. One to keep an eye on.

From the games I've watched there's a few good players and an awful lot of dross. The atmosphere is dreadful. It's a bad day when you notice the noise of the dart hitting the board more than you do the crowd.

As for the players. When they are good they're ok, when they're bad they're fucking rotten. The crowd were cheering a 100 as though it was a max during one game I watched.

Seems like it's been filmed the 80's, half expected to see them swigging pints on stage.

Just bores me in general. I think I'll give it a miss till near the end of the championships.

From the games I've watched there's a few good players and an awful lot of dross. The atmosphere is dreadful. It's a bad day when you notice the noise of the dart hitting the board more than you do the crowd.

As for the players. When they are good they're ok, when they're bad they're fucking rotten. The crowd were cheering a 100 as though it was a max during one game I watched.

Seems like it's been filmed the 80's, half expected to see them swigging pints on stage.

Just bores me in general. I think I'll give it a miss till near the end of the championships.

Thats because they have a stupid microphone in the board. And the standard gives people like us hope of getting there!

Anyway, time for Scott Waites (and his lovely fiance....)