Darts...

Sideshow

Big John has taken out Webby and VVV to reach the quarter finals today! Brilliant stuff in his first weekend of playing darts in the PDC hopefully he can go on and win this today.

He lost to Alcinas in the Quarters. Still a decent day's work for Big Hendo.

Big John has taken out Webby and VVV to reach the quarter finals today! Brilliant stuff in his first weekend of playing darts in the PDC hopefully he can go on and win this today.

Yep! Unforunately he didn't get any further being beaten by Spain's World Cup hero, Antonio Alcinas. But that's still £3,000 in prize money for his first weekend on the PDC circuit. So he can certainly go home pretty pleased with his performance! That gives him a nice star in terms of trying to qualify for events such as the Matchplay, Grand Prix and European Championships later in the year.

Wayne Mardle, trying to make a comeback has went home with nothing having lost in the First Round on both days, to Peter Manley and Mark Hylton. 3 time World Champ John Part, fighting for his 32nd position in the OOM reached the 3rd round today having beaten Tigerton's favourite player, Colin Osbourne :P Barneveld lost in the 3rd Round also, to Mark Webster.

And Denis 'the Heat' Ovens has just beaten Phil 'the Perv' Taylor 6-4! Get in there! In the Quarter Final!

Edited by Davis Love III

I've just bought the PDCtv for the year think it was only £24.99 which is pretty cheap for a year especially getting the Players Champs and near enough certain I'll be getting some Matchplay tickets in the advanced sale on Wednesday or whenever it is.

Dissapointed that the Players Championship Finals will only be broadcast online this year. Enjoyed seeing the Circus Tavern back on the tv the last couple of years (although it's not there this year).

I doubt I'll be paying a subscription for it, but I'll definetely be keeping track of the scores over the weekend!

Dissapointed that the Players Championship Finals will only be broadcast online this year. Enjoyed seeing the Circus Tavern back on the tv the last couple of years (although it's not there this year).

I doubt I'll be paying a subscription for it, but I'll definetely be keeping track of the scores over the weekend!

This is pretty disappointing. Surely if we all work together, we can find a nice wee stream somewhere....

7pm to 11 tonight players championship.

Ovens v Osborne

Hamilton v Priestley

Walsh v Farmer

Caven v Bates

Baxter v Andy Smith

Wayne jones v Painter

Gary anderson world finalist v Pipe

One punch llyod v Klassen.

Should be a stream on jtv or some pish.

I think I'll back Anderson to win this tournament. Taylor is well off the boil, Lewis has his personal problems spread in the media and Wadey is hit or miss.

It's good to have tournaments now though where anyone can win. Fancy Big Vinny for a run as well.