Darts...

Sideshow

Was in a pub playing a darts competition in St Helens last night. Tony Eccles here was playing in it. He won his first match no bother but he lost his second match (tbh, I think he threw away the last leg on purpose because by winning the competition, you qualify for a finals night, and he had no intention of coming back, and he seemed to know the boy he was playing...)

Alan Tabern was there as well, but he wasn't playing. Steve Maish was there last week. Quite the darts hub I seemed to have found.

Was in a pub playing a darts competition in St Helens last night. Tony Eccles here was playing in it. He won his first match no bother but he lost his second match (tbh, I think he threw away the last leg on purpose because by winning the competition, you qualify for a finals night, and he had no intention of coming back, and he seemed to know the boy he was playing...)

Alan Tabern was there as well, but he wasn't playing. Steve Maish was there last week. Quite the darts hub I seemed to have found.

Chisnall and Bunting not come from there too? Sure one of the young PDC players does too.

He also once text me asking to put on a £20 six fold for him. I threw on £20 myself (despite knowing nothing about darts) and when the first 5 won I hedged my bets on betfair and ended up with a fair profit.

Neilly knows his darts. Literally

Chisnall and Bunting not come from there too? Sure one of the young PDC players does too.

Apparently Bunting won it the first week, Ive only been weeks 3 and 4. Think Gary Welding won it one week. Chisnall is from the area as well, but not seen him. Another PDC player, Michael Smith, beat me last week 3-0. The standard there is ridiculous. I thought I was half decent til moving there!!

BTW whats Dave Clark all about jizzing over Manley being knocked out? Hes been shite for ages now.

Aye, that was a bit weird.

Just waiting on the third round draw now, the excitement is building!

Main stage tonight. Stompe V Whitlock

Steve Brown v Barney

Taylor v mark frost (frosty the throwman ;) )

Terry Jenkins v Adrian Lewis.

Other good looking games,Wade v Mansell, Scholten v Part ,Mervyn King v Mark Walsh,Newton v Big Hendo.

I think the bookies have learned their lesson there is very little value at all having a quick scan at tonight's game. I would be wanting a little more than 2/1 for Brown to beat Barney.

2/1 Burnett to beat Lloyd is about the only thing that sticks out to me, Burnett has been back on form on the floor and I think they are pretty evenly matched certainly Lloydy not a 4/11 shot despite coming through two hard games yesterday.

Best of 17 legs for matches tonight so looking forward to some cracking battles. Stompe vs Whitlock is going to be a belter on the main board. Would like to have seen Burnett/Lloyd and Scholten/Part on the main stage.