Darts...

Sideshow

This is as pedestrian and shit as I was suspecting.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Hine is scoring relatively well, but is just simply no match for Taylor. I'll be surprised if The Muffin Man wins a leg.

EDIT: Two minutes later Hine wins a leg! :lol:

Edited by The Naitch

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Hine is scoring relatively well, but is just simply no match for Taylor. I'll be surprised if The Muffin Man wins a leg.

EDIT: Two minutes later Hine wins a leg! :lol:

Just warming up for the main event.

THE THORN !!!

Taylor now 3-0 up. Got the match on in the background, not paying too much attention to it ... perfect time to get a start on the Archie Macpherson autobiography I got for Christmas. 8)

Woof!

Pedestrian win for Taylor, Hine picking up 2 legs (as predicted). Cmon Robert Thornton!

Sky have been hyping up Monday night's line up like there's no tomorrow but the lads tomorrow will struggle to beat what we've had today.

You're right.

Everyone seems to be in decent form though, so I definately think it can happen and the lineup DOES look decent.

You're right.

Everyone seems to be in decent form though, so I definately think it can happen and the lineup DOES look decent.

The line up looks fantastic. Every match (with the exception of Barney vs Dolan) looks like being tight, entertaining affairs.