Darts...

Sideshow

I was behind Stompe too, but alas, it wasn't to be. Colin Osborne played pretty well, and can have a run in this. He's good on short format obviously.

Hope not. Sadly, I cant see either of these hairless chaps giving him problems, so hopefully Baxter/Newton wipes that cocky grin off the c***s face.

Aye, Baxter will be a right test. Van Gerwen could well have a good go too if he did one of 'em occaisional belting matches that he does from time to time, but I can't see it.

Ronnie Baxter will do a number, but Qtrs is still a decent run, and more money on the board.

Good outing from van Gerwen tonight .. he needs to start having good runs in the telly tournaments.

Anyway, here's the order of play for tomorrow...

Afternoon Session

Steve Beaton vs Paul Nicholson

Colin Lloyd vs Kevin Painter

Mark Walsh vs Wayne Jones

Wes Newton vs Ronnie Baxter

Evening Session

Adrian Lewis vs Andy Hamilton

Jelle Klaasen vs Mervyn King

Phil Taylor vs Terry Jenkins

Colin Osborne vs Michael van Gerwen

Pardon my ignorance, but how in the name of fúck is Van Barneveld so far down the rankings that he didn't qualify for this? And I also see Mark Walsh is second seed. :blink:

Based on non TV players championship events that either Barney did shit in or didnt bother going. Mark Walsh was a demon in them!!

Edited by tigerton

The tournament really picked up last night and I think we are in for a few more matches like the Wade/King classic of last night. Good solid performance from MVG last night as well although not sure about the shaved head!

Doing very well betting wise in this tournament and had a King/MVG/Baxter treble on last night to follow up a Jones/Newton double and Osborne single.

Putting some 'free' fivers on 5 players to win the title as, although I may be living in fantasy land, I think Taylor can be beaten this week in this format.

Lewis 12's, Osborne 25's, Klassen 33's, Jenkins 33's and Nicholson 50's the men in question.

The tournament really picked up last night and I think we are in for a few more matches like the Wade/King classic of last night. Good solid performance from MVG last night as well although not sure about the shaved head!

Yeh, not his best decision - not that it'll affect his darts at all.