Darts...

Sideshow

Fantastic entertainment, darts at its best. This has been a fantastic tournament so far, the matches have been consistently strong and exciting, sadly the next match will ruin the run. But great event so far, struggling to remember a better first two rounds in a PDC Major.

There's been so many brilliant matches, I think I'm approaching darts burnout. :(

Once the Euro's are finished at the end of this month then there's no more darts on the telly til mid-October so enjoy it while it lasts. :)

If I had to guess, I'd say Beaton got nervous after playing so well in the first two legs and that led him to losing the next three because something certainly got to him.

Yep, I'd say that's fair enough. He had a brilliant chance to go 3-0 up but it's been all Phil since.

Missed most of the Walsh match but can only back up what the rest are saying this has been a top tournament of tungsten tossing. Best tournament I can remember for actual game on game quality and excitement.

This is dire though Beaton had a chance to get a better lead on Taylor early on and threw some absolute shit scores when Taylor was doing likewise.

Bore fest now, Whitlock should fair destroy Brown as well.

Taylor was too good for Beaton in any case. When it looked like Beaton might come back into it, Taylor was like "f**k that" and played even better, which made Beaton retreat into his shell.

I'm up for this 3D pub stuff. I'm going to Glasgow for a wrestling show, but I might just go to the Walkabout instead.

I'm up for this 3D pub stuff. I'm going to Glasgow for a wrestling show, but I might just go to the Walkabout instead.

Aye, I'm thinking about going for the final. Dumbarton game in the afternoon then straight to Walkabout for the climax of the Matchplay.

Quater finals today

1pm-5pm

Wade v Jones.

Klaasen v Wizard - This game should be in the nightime session considering whitlock was playing past midnight.Just another case of the pdc giving taylor more time to rest.

7pm- 11pm

Stompe v Barney - should be a good battle between the two dutchmen

Painter v Taylor - wont even bother watching this.

Quater finals today

1pm-5pm

Wade v Jones.

Klaasen v Wizard - This game should be in the nightime session considering whitlock was playing past midnight.Just another case of the pdc giving taylor more time to rest.

7pm- 11pm

Stompe v Barney - should be a good battle between the two dutchmen

Painter v Taylor - wont even bother watching this.

I don't think it's a case of that ... the top two seeds left in the tournament were already pencilled for the evening session for the Quarters, no matter who they were.

As for the matches today Klaasen vs Whitlocks should be decent enough and Stompe vs Barney has the potential to be a mini-classic. Not too bothered about the Wade/Jones match and I don't expect Taylor to have too much trouble getting past Painter. I do feel sorry for Painter, though, as he's had to play Taylor on the telly more than anyone else. This'll be their 25th meeting on TV.