Darts...

Sideshow

I think I'll give the rest of this tourney a miss. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to see the scores and on occaisions, like to see darts hit treble 19s and the odd double.

I hope Bravo never get another tournament. Dave Gorman is also an absolute cock.

I think I'll give the rest of this tourney a miss. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to see the scores and on occaisions, like to see darts hit treble 19s and the odd double.

I hope Bravo never get another tournament. Dave Gorman is also an absolute cock.

ohmy.gif

I love Dave Gorman! His powerpoint based stand up routines are awesome!

Whos this new guy shouting the scores? Get rid!

"Yeeeeeeuuuuusssss that's the first leg...."

Annoying. As. f**k.

I can't believe that James Richardson has lowered himself to presenting this shoddy production.

It wasnt looking good for the scoreboard when it couldnt keep up with the caven-anderson match.Then it wasnt even there during the klassen-vdv game.The new guy calling the scores must of been a curse.No 180's between klassen and vdv :o.He got to call a couple during the last match where barrie bates was on form.Anderson out so the thorn has to win tonight to keep the tournament interesting for me.The random german shouts were funny.Jenkins should take that guy everywhere he plays as he started pounding the red bed once he got wound up. ;)

Another annoying thing,they said there would be no breaks.Ah great no adverts between every 5 legs.Instead they put on about ten minutes of adverts between each game :(

Edited by F_T_Y

Ovens 6-3 Roith

Thornton 6-4 Dudbridge

Jones 6-5 Lewis

Seyler 6-3 Van Gerwen

Wade 6-2 Lloyd

Barney 6-3 Hamilton

Osborne 6-4 Newton

Baxter 6-2 Tabern

That was another thing I didn't like about the darts last night. The crowd. Shouting out at doubles and seemingly wanting to see if they could out-cunt the UK crowds.

I'm not expecting any improvement in the production values tonight, but we live in hope...

Ovens 6-1 Roith

Dudbridge 6-5 Thornton

Lewis 6-4 Jones

van Gerwen 6-5 Seyler

Wade 6-1 Lloyd

Barney 6-3 Hamilton

Newton 6-4 Osborne

Baxter 6-2 Tabern