Gary Anderson 6-4 Wayne Jones

Vincent van der Voort 6-5 Mervyn King

Adrian Lewis 6-5 Mark Webster

Semi Finals

Steve Farmer 6-5 Gary Anderson

Adrian Lewis 6-5 Vincent van der Voort

Final

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Steve Farmer

Terrific day for relative unknown Steve Farmer but he came up against Jackpot who, if my records are right, picked up his first title on UK soil for almost four years.

Crawley Players Championship II

Fourth Round

Simon Whitlock 6-5 Ronnie Baxter

Brendan Dolan 6-1 Mark Webster

Jamie Caven 6-3 Kevin Painter

Co Stompe 6-3 Robert Thornton

Alan Tabern 6-2 Stuart Dutton

Paul Nicholson 6-2 Kirk Shepherd

Colin Lloyd 6-4 Steve Beaton

Tony Eccles 6-2 Darren Johnson

Quarter-Final

Simon Whitlock 6-4 Brendan Dolan

Jamie Caven 6-3 Co Stompe

Alan Tabern 6-4 Paul Nicholson

Colin Lloyd 6-5 Tony Eccles

Semi-Finals

Simon Whitlock 6-4 Jamie Caven - Jamie Caven hits nine-darter in second leg

Colin Lloyd 6-3 Alan Tabern

Final

Colin Lloyd 6-4 Simon Whitlock

Jaws picks up a second title win in as many weeks .. he really has been in very good form this year. Caven picked up a £2,800 bonus for that nine darter with his final three darts of that leg being T20, T20, D17.

Phil Taylor, predictably, won today's first heat in the Championship League of Darts. Walsh and Thornton finished in the bottom two meaning their participation is over, though Thornton did pull off a 6-4 win over Taylor during the round robin. The remaining players come back again tomorrow making Group 2 look like this...

James Wade

Mervyn King

Simon Whitlock

Adrian Lewis

Colin Lloyd

Gary Anderson

Paul Nicholson

Ronnie Baxter

League darts in Inverclyde is off and running again and I've somehow managed to find myself back playing for the Morton. The team I was going to join folded on the night of team registrations, so I decided to go with the devil I know.

Got a win tonight as well. God knows how I got away with the win, but hey, take em where ye can get em.

League darts in Inverclyde is off and running again and I've somehow managed to find myself back playing for the Morton. The team I was going to join folded on the night of team registrations, so I decided to go with the devil I know.

Got a win tonight as well. God knows how I got away with the win, but hey, take em where ye can get em.

Good luck for the season ahead.

Simon Whitlock took the honours in Day 2 of the Championship League today, beating Gary Anderson in the Final. Nicholson and Lloyd finished in the bottom two so their participation is over. Mervyn King is also gone, but he had to retire due to injury - Co Stompe took his place in today's round robin. Group 3 looks like this tomorrow...

James Wade

Adrian Lewis

Co Stompe

Gary Anderson

Ronnie Baxter

Colin Osborne

Andy Hamilton

Alan Tabern

Good stuff.

I started with a defeat sad.gif

Who did you lose to ?

I beat a guy called John Campbell I think, from the Comet.

Good win. I only lost 3 times all last year and one was against John Campbell! Was it in the Comet? If so, even more impressive because their board is shiiiite!

Titch from the dockers beat me 2-1, had 4 darts to win it after going 1-0 down, but it would have been a steal, I was shocking.

Good win. I only lost 3 times all last year and one was against John Campbell! Was it in the Comet? If so, even more impressive because their board is shiiiite!

Titch from the dockers beat me 2-1, had 4 darts to win it after going 1-0 down, but it would have been a steal, I was shocking.

It was at the Comet. I was pretty poor in the first one and a half legs. Dunno what clicked but something did. He gave me too many chances to make it 1-1 and then I didn't really feel like I was gonna lose the third. I think the nerves had a hold of me but once that passed I was fairly happy. 2 for 3 on the doubles which I liked.

Didn't realise Titch went to the Dockers. Naw a bad signing at all. Gonna be a tough game for a lot of teams. How did ye's get on ?

It was at the Comet. I was pretty poor in the first one and a half legs. Dunno what clicked but something did. He gave me too many chances to make it 1-1 and then I didn't really feel like I was gonna lose the third. I think the nerves had a hold of me but once that passed I was fairly happy. 2 for 3 on the doubles which I liked.

Didn't realise Titch went to the Dockers. Naw a bad signing at all. Gonna be a tough game for a lot of teams. How did ye's get on ?

Titch has always played for the dockers, you might be thinking of Toosh (who I think went to Dockers B)? Bloody nicknames. We got horsed 9-3, but if I had won my singles, it would have been 4-4 going into the doubles and I'd bet we probably would have came out of that with a draw rather than a raping.

I hate the board in the Comet, I like to stand to the right of the oche, but there is no right side on their 'oche' sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wade built on that title win yesterday... by going out in the first round today. Typical.

Yes beaten by a guy called Nandor Bezzeg ?? Also in the first round ronnie baxter got a bye because the guy he was playing timed out :blink: .Semi finals going on now Whitlock v painter ,steve maish v steve farmer. Another good run by farmer.Maybe we will be seeing a new face on our tv screens soon

Ted hankey 30th in the bdo rankings won the brittish open yesterday.

The draw for the Grand prix is on tuesday.