Darts...

Sideshow

Some match Baxter and Anderson! Great win for the Flying Scotsman. My, I've missed the TV Darts at night!

Am I being silly, or has Taylor lost quite a bit of weight?

It would appear so.He was bragging about spending a couple thosuand pound on someone to tell him how to eat right.Dave clarke is a knob " you look like a different man phil " get out his arse ffs.He is obviously still overweight.

So many tight matches tonight.I think we could see lots of deciding legs.Nicholson will be fired up for his tie against whitlock.Bring on the shades !

Priestley v Hamilton - The menace has been playing well.i think he will continue his good form tonight

Ovens v Walsh - Ovens

Osbourne v Stompe - Is it just me or do these guys play each other all the time ?.Mon the stompe

Lloyd v Newton - another tough one to call.Ill go newton

Wade v Mick McGowan- Wade should win

Barney v John MaGowan - Wonder what form barney is in.

Whitlock v Nicholson - What a belter.The wizards first time at the tournament and he loves doubles.

O'connor v Bates - O'connor is the lad everyone is raving about and hes on home turf.Barrie bates is playing well also.Hopefully o'connor wins to keep the home fans happy.

Someone should tell stompe he dosent have to hit tops to start huh.gif What was he playing at there.

"How many times do you need to miss it to realise you're not very good at it"

That was Brissy about half way through that match - and spot on he is too. The daft thing is he started to try 18s to start and it worked but then went back to 20s again. Madness.