Darts...

Sideshow

Yet again, the big stage and Anderson don't go together. Terrific match and some very high quality scoring but to beat Taylor you must take advantage when you have it.

Non plussed about the semi's I may add

Anderson was lucky in his first two games but tonight he matched the best player in the world.He should be proud.

Yet again waddell shows himself up as a c**t.Sky can go f**k themselves.I wont be watching another taylor game on there.

^^^^^^ verge of tears.

Aye, Anderson was on the verge of tears during the post match interview when he was having a go at internet darts fans. He did play well tonight but he still bottled it.

Aye, Anderson was on the verge of tears during the post match interview when he was having a go at internet darts fans. He did play well tonight but he still bottled it.

Maybe he lurks on here ? last time i say anything bad about him ohmy.gif

Caught most of the match and I certainly wouldn't call it a bottle job from Anderson thought he was superb and should be very proud of himself. Give credit to Taylor where it's due Ando would have wiped the floor with anyone else in darts last night on that form but the Power just had the little bit extra.

Anderson has now proved he can live with him over a longish format and that is good for his mind set for future games.

Caught most of the match and I certainly wouldn't call it a bottle job from Anderson thought he was superb and should be very proud of himself.

He was superb untill he got far enough ahead and then he felt the pressure and shat it. He bottled it. Again.

Phil Taylor was at least not a p***k about the crowd at the end, but have to wonder how different that interview would have been if he had lost.

I'm hoping for Wade to go through. Barney is pretty likely to capitulate in the face of the guy he has just stopped short of shouting "I'M NOT WORTHY !!!" at.

Barney is finding it hard to hide his emotions. He's got that whole forced poker face thing going on.

Is the crowd getting to Wade ? He was probably put off by the fact that there WAS an audience there after spending the first three sets in total silence.

Barney has woken up as well at the same time, so Wade is going to have to do well to stop a comeback. The break came at a good time though.