Darts...

Sideshow

Wades a bit weird eh? I suppose I'd consider shagging the oche if I won a big tournament.

It's almost like he doesn't know how to celebrate ... he'll either do that or do the angry man/clenched fist thing.

2nd most successful player of the PDC era in majors - the guy knows how to win tournaments.

There's always a bit of niggle with Lewis.

He rubs people up the wrong way even when he's done nothing wrong. He must just have one of em faces.

Lewis said that there was movement on the oche? Wade doing something with his feet would be pretty noticable,i didnt see anything.

Nice touch dedicating the win to his gran

There's always a bit of niggle with Lewis.

He rubs people up the wrong way even when he's done nothing wrong. He must just have one of em faces.

Spot on, i've begun to notice that there seem to be "issues" in more of Lewis's matches than anyone elses, it looks like he has been taught the mindgames by Taylor as well as playing the game itself.

It backfired on Taylor last night and it backfired on Lewis tonight.

If you are as good as you say you are, just play the fucking game without the added bullshit (although it does make good viewing at times)

After eight days of gruelling action the line up for Finals Day in the Championship League has been determined:

Taylor

Whitlock

Tabern

Wade

Newton

Beaton

Smith

Jones

There's two Grand Slam places in this for the finalists - only Tabern, Smith and Newton can take advantage of this though as the other five have already made it.