Sideshow

GARY ANDERSON 10-3 COLIN OSBORNE

180s

Anderson : 2

Osborne : 4

Over 40 Checkouts

Anderson : 50, 64, 71, 125, 41

Osborne : None.

I can smell tigerton's spunk from here !

I'm giving up for the night to go watch Dexter. w00t!

Easy win for anderson.Mason and the guy with the stupid voice who where commentating ripping into him.When he left 33 mason pipes up why not go 13 tops.Eh maybe beacause he prefers 16 s blink.gif

He will have to play better against jones.Another thing that annoys me with this tournament is the two guys from the group can meet again in the quaters.Why not switch them to the other side of the draw.They are all going to play on saturday anyway.

Out of order from King really there was a bawhair in it and he's bound to know Hendo isn't the cheating type.

He's clearly in a bad place after his fathers death going by his post match interview.

Fair play to Merv there, just apologised on screen to Henderson.

Brilliant match there!! biggrin.gif Kinda felt sorry for King at the end when he missed the double and the crowd cheered.

I agree top darts from both men.King will be raging again.

The ref at the end didnt look to happy when wade gave him a skinny tie !

Some good looking games tonight.Waites v Barney being the one im looking forward to most.If waites comes out the blocks like he did in his last game then barneys head might drop.Evens is the best you can get for a waites win.

LLoyd stompe could go all the way but i think jaws will win.Would love to see stompe go through but his darts seem to be going into the fives too much.

Hankey v beaton.Can the count handle the longer matches ?.Beaton will be solid as usual so hankey will have to be on top form.

Taylor v baxter - bit of a non event really.If taylor plays like he did against newton could be a 10-2.Baxter lacks the bottle to beat taylor.

Waites has been the best player in the tournament so far to come through that group with 3 wins is a great achievement. If Barney plays like has has so far in the tournament Waites will destroy him. Can't see past Waites here.

Stompe/Lloyd and Hankey/Beaton are two solid looking games with little to choose between them. I'll go Stompe and Beaton.

Baxter has to break early or it will be an inevitable humping courtesy of a resurgent Power.

I'm going to predict ...

Waites

Hankey

Taylor

Stompe

Co Stompe is beginning to play like the guy that has reached two Qtr Finals of the WCs. And that guy can only be topped by the very best and Lloyd certainly isn't among the very best.