Darts...

Sideshow

135 from Waites woooft!

I wish they would stop panning to every c**t in the crowd and stick to the darts as soon as they go there the crowd start getting rowdy and put the players off.

I've noticed that they've gone to the crowd a lot this year - more than usual, anyway. It's a bit annoying.

Spoke to soon possibly. Unlucky with the 164 there Waites again rattling in another couple of treble 19's.

The camera work at this tournament has been shoddy on the whole they had no idea where Barney was going there :lol:

Waites the only BDO player left. Pretty much sums up the difference in standard between the two codes me thinks. For every 7 quality PDC players, theres 1 BDO. Good to see the likeable Beaton playing so well. Hopefully Anderson does the business tho.

What ? check the results lewis got beat by two BDO players.oshea pumped wade.Waites just beaten barney.

Hankey beat taylor.

Was that scotty mitchell with waites wife.

Waites is a genius.

Edited by F_T_Y

Would really love to see Scott Waites in the PDC, although in saying that, I'm almost certain it was suggested that he was a lock to do so back in January following the Lakeside, but nothing came to fruition back then. Would still like to see him switch codes.

Why would he.To be honest if i had the skills to pay the bills on the dartboard it would mean more to me to win the lakeside than it wud the pdc.The history that goes with it ken.

I don't really like the bashing of the BDO players. Olly Croft and the company in general are a bit backwards and deserve a bit of stick but there are some quality players there and most of the best PDC players came from the BDO so it's a bit hypocritical to slag it off.

Waites would make an absolute killing if he moved over that's for sure. If he didn't fancy taking the risk with a 50K kitty from last years running up winnings I can't really see the switch happening in the near future unless he equals that or better this year possibly.

What ? check the results lewis got beat by two BDO players.oshea pumped wade.Waites just beaten barney.

Hankey beat taylor.

Was that scotty mitchell with waites wife.

Waites is a genius.

Yah over best of nine where anybody can beat anybody. Where are these guys when it matters? Waites is quality, although genius? calm yersel. Have you seen Kevin from that Eggheads?

Would really love to see Scott Waites in the PDC, although in saying that, I'm almost certain it was suggested that he was a lock to do so back in January following the Lakeside, but nothing came to fruition back then. Would still like to see him switch codes.

Jeeso Davis Love. Had a ticky dosh on you e/w at the US Open this year. Stood to make a small fortune & then splashy splashy at the 17th. Still the best swing in golf.biggrin.gif

EDIT 250 - 1 mind

Edited by stewie from paris

Jeeso Davis Love. Had a ticky dosh on you e/w at the US Open this year. Stood to make a small fortune & then splashy splashy at the 17th. Still the best swing in golf.biggrin.gif

EDIT 250 - 1 mind

Yeah, got a bit ahead of myself on the 17th on the Sunday, never been the best under pressure you see, 30 Times 2nd on the PGA Tour says it all. Appreciate the thoughts on the swing though, 13th in Greens Hit and 17th in Driving Distance this year, not bad for a 46 year old. :P

Why would he.To be honest if i had the skills to pay the bills on the dartboard it would mean more to me to win the lakeside than it wud the pdc.The history that goes with it ken.

Clearly he has that ambition to win the Lakeside, and I hope he does it. I'm not a BDO basher at all, I'm just an admirer of Waites' talents and would love to see him on a regular basis, therefore I'd naturally like to see him in the PDC. Nothing against the BDO.

I don't really like the bashing of the BDO players. Olly Croft and the company in general are a bit backwards and deserve a bit of stick but there are some quality players there and most of the best PDC players came from the BDO so it's a bit hypocritical to slag it off.

Waites would make an absolute killing if he moved over that's for sure. If he didn't fancy taking the risk with a 50K kitty from last years running up winnings I can't really see the switch happening in the near future unless he equals that or better this year possibly.

Absolutely, the BDO is unjustly bashed by a lot of darts fans, perhaps in its management you could justify, but in terms of the quality of players, not a chance. There are some great players there, and frankly an awful lot of poor ones in the lower echelon of the PDC.