Darts...

Sideshow

Who actually organises what order the games are in.The place was empty last night after the barney game, and king will be last on so the crowd will be tanked up.After his recent interview i hope he has brought bigger ear plugs.

Excellent! btw what is the name of the song that they play after a set win going into the ad break that the crowd sing along to, on the tip of my tounge.

Chase the sun by planet funk.

Methinks Merv is trying a bit to hard to quell the booing with the tongue in cheek walk on music and placard waving.

Caris wont win a set here, should have changed my predo.

Mervyn King is a cock. How patronising was he towards Caris at the end?

He's not even a entertaining 'villain' a la Peter Manley.

In his last game on tv he was out of line after calling hendo a cheat.I agree he is trying too hard to be nice does'nt suit him.

So many good 2nd round matches to look forward too.

I still think the stick King gets is OTT and he for me has never done much to merit it. It's a stick on as the tournament progresses he is going to get booed going for a double and he will lose the plot. The guy has just lost his dad I think he just wants a bit of a break to be honest.

Read somewhere else there was some competition on the go for King's new entrance song. Thriller was a dire choice though.

Should have stolen O'Shea's "Hey Baby" as the crowd wouldn't be able to resist giving it laldy for that.

I still think the stick King gets is OTT and he for me has never done much to merit it. It's a stick on as the tournament progresses he is going to get booed going for a double and he will lose the plot. The guy has just lost his dad I think he just wants a bit of a break to be honest.

To be fair King was getting quite a bit of support during his match last night .. maybe the tide is changing.

Read somewhere else there was some competition on the go for King's new entrance song. Thriller was a dire choice though.

Should have stolen O'Shea's "Hey Baby" as the crowd wouldn't be able to resist giving it laldy for that.

He walked on to 'Bad', I thought. ;)

I don't mind him using the Motorhead track, it suits him. He could, I suppose, take over Amarillo now that Manley's career is on the downward spiral.