Darts...

Sideshow

Credit to Taylor people can say he acts like a p***k but he has given Webster plenty of credit but he is still a self promoting p***k wanting to hand the trophy to the winner in the final :lol:.

That's about as gracious I've ever seen Taylor in a post match interview when he's lost... stuck up for Webster when Dave Clark tried to dismiss Webby's previous achievements.

If Phil hands the trophy over, it would be a fucking disgrace. Arse.

Exactly what i thought, he's determined to steal the limelight, f**k OFF TAYLOR YOU'RE OUT LIVE WITH IT.mad.gif

But now that he has said that you can guarantee they will try to make it happen.

That's about as gracious I've ever seen Taylor in a post match interview when he's lost... stuck up for Webster when Dave Clark tried to dismiss Webby's previous achievements.

I'm with you there. Clark dimissing Webby's Lakeside win was ridiculous. I think deep down Taylor will be excited be this new challenge to come back, and you can't rule him out of doing so.

Yes.Two great matches.You could make a case for any four winning it but i hope to f**k anderson does he has played the best darts all tournament.

Best thing is a new name on the trophy.

Edited by F_T_Y

As much as I like Webster, I'd like to see a Lewis v Anderson final, that would just be immense! And I'd prefer to see Gary beat Lewis rather than Webster.

But a new name for the first time in 4 years is terrific! Keeps things fresh and it also means the PDC will have to find a place for another Champions poster on the Walls of Ally Pally for next year!

What's wrong with him wanting to hand the trophy over, he is the reason darts is where it is IMHO.

Taylor realises how important promotion of darts is, after all he used to only play a couple of tournaments a season as he made more from exhibitions.

What's wrong with him wanting to hand the trophy over, he is the reason darts is where it is IMHO.

Taylor realises how important promotion of darts is, after all he used to only play a couple of tournaments a season as he made more from exhibitions.

I think fans are just sick of Taylor being at the centre of darts and its a nice change for him to be out of the tournament and someone else gets a chance.

Fantastic stuff all day. GIRUY Taylor, Sky, and all the Ing-er-lund chanting cocks.

Also means there'll be a new PDC champ.

well said mate

well done mark webster , wasnt impressed at all with taylor tonight , delaying his enterance , then at a break pulling webster back so he could get backstage before him , taylor laughed but webster didnt look to impressed , chewing on his flights whats that all about?

sign of a man knowing he is struggling , a changing of the guard for me tonight guys like webster , wade,anderson,lewis are the future of darts i hope one of anderson , lewis , webster win it , preferably anderson , he has the ability but seems to have a lot of self doubt

the sid waddell and the other guy john forgot his second name , were doing my nut in tonight too with there pro taylor stance

mon the flying scotsman

Edited by robroyguy

Of course Taylor's the reason Darts is so popular. That doesn't stop him from being a money grabbing, attention seeking asshat. As your second point highlights.

Lets be fair about Sid, he was being very down the middle with his commentary tonight. When Webster went in front, not once did he suggest that he would lose the lead. He suggested that it COULD happen, but seemed to hint that he didn't think it would.